[account deactivated]
^^^^^^^^^^^6 this
whoops i mean

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that

tpaine posted:

yeah but you have to care about who that retard is in order for that to matter.

in 2003 or whatever wouldnt you have liked to goatass the cheerleaders for war or send pics of roasted troops with Please retweet this moving photo of our heroes or whatever to them

If everyone in this world just picked one other human being to focus on pwning thoroughly, then everybody would be feeling at least the appropriate amount of shame.
also youre doing a service because often they get so Buttmad they write articles about how mean twitter is rather than pumping out state-mandated bilge
[account deactivated]
a lot of repuiblicans say that if the debate had been on twitter instead of tv nixon would have won
theyre absolutely right. he would have called jfk a faggot and the rts would have rained down
https://twitter.com/DougHenwood/status/321440107519418368

cleanhands posted:

i sometimes read lbo newsto catch up on the latest dougthinks but i really cant take him seriously since i realised he was pro-pimp (non-rap meaning)

what does non rap meaning mean. lol 64

Clarence You're my dog (non rap meaning)
mods please wordfilter www.twitter.com to www.meatspin.com

jools posted:

twitter is cool mostly because people are just far less likely to ignore you more than anything else. like i'm willing to take the hit of not being able to make SuBsTaNtIvE points or whatever (actually you can, www.twitlonger.com) there if i am damn sure that the pig poop balls picture will slide open on matt yglesias's computer screen at some point.

doug henwood freaked out that the strike debt people edited his section in the debt resistors operations manual and then posted a series of stupid blogs about strike debt and had a nervous breakdown when his "friends" started responding negatively. like sending out emails like a child saying "i didnt mean to be mean yall are my friends right? pls?

Nonsense. The answers are conceptually easy, though politically anything but. You take money from rich people and give it to poor people, and spend at least as much, maybe more, educating the children of the poor as you do on the children of the rich. But that might make the Times’ audience uncomfortable. Better to flatter them on their excellent parenting.

Disclosure alert: I know Sabrina Tavernise and like her a lot. I just wish she’d written this piece differently.
quick, who is doug henwood and why do we hate him *rolls up twitter sleeves*
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

cleanhands posted:

i sometimes read lbo newsto catch up on the latest dougthinks but i really cant take him seriously since i realised he was pro-pimp (non-rap meaning)

what does non rap meaning mean. lol 64

as in i dont literally have a cabbage patch or make it rain wherever i go, cmon tarm

people ignore me all the time on twitter what am i doing wrong
[account deactivated]

piss posted:

daddyholes posted:

im reading wall street right now

me too actually. i rmemebr there was an argument on here about if people should actually try to understand wall street or if understanding it would even help?? anyway i decided yes i would like to try at least and ordered the book

I think it is more important to understand business and strategic planning in the private sector, i.e., the huge amount of public and private resources that are spent on it while polite discussion derides the idea of 'planning' as impractical