lol
how do these deviate from the reddit norm
or the rhizzone norm, for that matter
we have more libertarians
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm a black bisexual female MRA
do you vote
I refuse to accept the male gender assigned to me by the fascist feminazi mainstream
[account deactivated]
get gendered, getfiscal
mods change name to Louisiana Governor Dobby Gender
link to the page for the results

Superabound posted:

rhizoone is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"under 13: 1.5% "
epic lulz goatsteam
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

everyone at the rhizzone has a Wife

a friend asked me to marry her the other day. i said no

deadken posted:

a friend asked me to marry her the other day. i said no

she was asking ironically

yeah duh we're like 22
i dont have a job now and i live in squalor and i'm an alcoholic and i want to leave the country as soon as possible and i live in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression and all these things also apply to her. what we really need to do right now is have an Unironic Wedding

deadken posted:

i dont have a job now and i live in squalor and i'm an alcoholic and i want to leave the country as soon as possible and i live in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression and all these things also apply to her. what we really need to do right now is have an Unironic Wedding

love is unpredictable, friend.

love is gay as hell

deadken posted:

my room is immaculately clean and i'm leaving the country TOMORROW. eat it b*tch

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm the best poster

Im mad as hell and were not gonna take it anymore!!!
*somehow regains virginity and then dies alone*

deadken posted:

you should go teach english in asia, it'll be really funny

libelous_slander posted:

*somehow regains virginity and then dies alone*

if you become a born again virgin and place your faith in the Lord, youll never die alone

I want to have an Ironic wedding where me & the bride wear jean shorts and all our friends dress like sonic the hedge hog (sonic classic grooms side sonic modern brides side) and when it gets to the end we say "I do..ooooooOOOOONT" and we both flip the double bird (4x birds)

Keven posted:

I want to have an Ironic wedding where me & the bride wear jean shorts and all our friends dress like sonic the hedge hog (sonic classic grooms side sonic modern brides side) and when it gets to the end we say "I do..ooooooOOOOONT" and we both flip the double bird (4x birds)

that sounds winning.

better than the one i was just in, where the theme was Heat Stroke and everyone constantly telling me how hot the girl i am no longer actually dating is

Goethestein posted:

LISTEN YOU DUMB CUNT, I AM A NICE GUY

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

discipline posted:

I'm the best poster