http://www.ibtimes.com/jewish-israeli-man-screaming-allahu-akbar-gets-shot-killed-western-wall-jerusalem-1317591

An Israeli man who walked into the Western Wall area on Friday morning in Jerusalem was shot multiple times and killed by a security guard after he started shouting “Allahu Akbar,” a phrase commonly shouted by Islamist terrorists in the Middle East prior to blowing themselves up in suicide attacks.

The man, whose name has not been released but whom the Times of Israel said was 46, reportedly was walking toward the public restrooms when he began reaching into his pocket and pulled something out while shouting the phrase, which is Arabic for "God is great," the Jerusalem Post said. A security guard shot the man “seven or 10” times, a witness said. The Red Star of David -- the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross -- attempted to resuscitate the man, who died of his wounds. The guard was questioned by police and then arrested.
who cares

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

who cares

Funnyordie makes a good skit
[account deactivated]
God is Great, God is Good, Let us thank Him for our food. Amen

swirlsofhistory posted:

Funnyordie makes a good skit

The filming for Jackass 4 gets off to a rough start.
do arab jews say allahu akbar

babyfinland posted:

well they say allah right

yeah but allahu akbar has specific theological conotations in islam, im not sure if its a thing non muslim arabs would say in a religious context
If you don't tell God that he's great often enough, he gets sad.
[account deactivated]
yeah, it always kills me when people complain about "muslim" songs in america, when literally the entire song has been translated into English except the word "allah" and I'm like "if only they translated that word then there would be no problem here at all"
where do you live, Dearborn?
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

where do you live, Dearborn?

i don't hear it irl, i just mean when i see conservative sites like fox post articles about it

discipline posted:

babyfinland posted:

yah sure but probably a grand total of 0 arab jews in israel under the age of 60 say it or even speak arabic. in addition I bet this dude was from brooklyn

was he ur boyfriend?

[account deactivated]
that's baby finland.
but you repeat your saelf,