I support this thread, but not its contnet
i love thread
[account deactivated]
A few months ago I read an internet post by a guy who said {TW} "gay rights? more like gay wrongs." I can assure you that I gave him a piece of my mind without hesitation.
Suck my gay dick OP and all posters/

acephalousuniverse posted:

Suck my gay dick OP and all posters/

Not sure if troll

Naw, I don't, OP.
Pretty sure the majority of gays enjoy being dominated and oppressed anyways.
im a gay homofaggot and i think we should all be put in death camps but no more so than any other human.

discipline posted:

I support rights for homosexuals 100%. that said, I don't think there is inherent revolutionary potential in the struggle because there is nothing inherently revolutionary about homosexuals

if you look at the early history of gay liberation, lesbian feminism, pride, etc., these were all pretty radical. of course that's not the case today but then again you could say the same thing about labor, black organizations, feminism and anything else you might consider "more fundamental". the left and identity politics in general have undergone a process of mainstreaming/co-option in the west.

nothing is inherently revolutionary anyway. that's a fallacious way of understanding society.
Torque is inherently revolutionary
Also imo the xbone

Lessons posted:

nothing is inherently revolutionary anyway. that's a fallacious way of understanding society.

you are discounting the latent potential of faygo, dorrito combo packs

the struggle for palestine is being co-opted and neo-liberalized so i guess it's not inherently revolutionary either.
Actually homosexuality and lesbianism is only revolutionary in relation to edit: womens liberation. Thanks for mother fuckin playin, obama

Edited by Crow ()

that's a completely empty statement
Obama answer this question : 1) First of all fuck you? Then, 2ndly), free yr mind and yr ass will follow , hahah just kidding but... Fuckin no.2: Lesbianism is political... so is is homosexualitt. Homosexuality haha. Anyway. That said, there's nothing 'inherently revolutionary' in orientating around excessive desire (ie. Excessive promiscuity), the true 'revolutionary' gesture is No! Nein! Halt! Hahah like world war 2...anyway. insomuch that the palestinian struggle is 'no occupation', rather than 'yes neoliberalism', then its properly revolutionary. Hahaha now this is a good post. Its gonna get better. Theres no 'cooptation', in the sense that whatever paradigm of power is *always coopting by its very definition* , especially capitsliasm. So really its about a permanent refusal of dissolution, no: we will build, not give way. And so whatever bullshit yall are talkin about like.. marriage or some sjit? Who gives a shit? Really tje problem is disciplining men and women to retain your degenerate fantasy playground of tots tits n toys. Sickos!! Haha now here's the mother fuckin bombshell : you're all degenerates. Well a lot of you. Now I'm done

Lessons posted:

that's a completely empty statement

"Your" a Dumas

Crow posted:

Obama answer this question : 1) First of all fuck you? Then, 2ndly), free yr mind and yr ass will follow , hahah just kidding but... Fuckin no.2: Lesbianism is political... so is is homosexualitt. Homosexuality haha. Anyway. That said, there's nothing 'inherently revolutionary' in orientating around excessive desire (ie. Excessive promiscuity), the true 'revolutionary' gesture is No! Nein! Halt! Hahah like world war 2...anyway. insomuch that the palestinian struggle is 'no occupation', rather than 'yes neoliberalism', then its properly revolutionary. Hahaha now this is a good post. Its gonna get better. Theres no 'cooptation', in the sense that whatever paradigm of power is *always coopting by its very definition* , especially capitsliasm. So really its about a permanent refusal of dissolution, no: we will build, not give way. And so whatever bullshit yall are talkin about like.. marriage or some sjit? Who gives a shit? Really tje problem is disciplining men and women to retain your degenerate fantasy playground of tots tits n toys. Sickos!! Haha now here's the mother fuckin bombshell : you're all degenerates. Well a lot of you. Now I'm done

cool you subscribe to the fight club school of social theory. You are not you're fucking khakis. We gotta get your balls. Slide!

Lessons posted:

Crow posted:

cool you subscribe to the fight club school of social theory. You are not you're fucking khakis. We gotta get your balls. Slide!

Its kinda FUNNY that in the past Sequence of posts it is you who is spouting the gibberish. That's weird and scary

yeah there's nothing gibberish about your post, it's just a jumble of homophobic ranting about promiscuity and glossing over the actual points: abbas is literally, literally "yes neolibalism, yes occupation" and is the leader of the palestinian authority, fatah was never perfectly but is now completely co-opted and corrupt, and if you were judging these movements on the same measure you'd be saying so-called "palestinian liberation" is just about stuffing the pockets of fatah bureaucrats with gulf cash. you're not making meaningful points about society just normative judgments about what you feel is important and what isnt and it really shows.

Lessons posted:

What about revolutions? Not trying to disagree, just asking for clarification on this excellent post that opened my eyes.

also it shows that instead of having a material theory of history, or a historical theory of matter, you have a theory of psychoanalytic gibberish

Lessons posted:

yeah there's nothing gibberish about your post, it's just a jumble of homophobic ranting about promiscuity and glossing over the actual points: abbas is literally, literally "yes neolibalism, yes occupation" and is the leader of the palestinian authority, fatah was never perfectly but is now completely co-opted and corrupt, and if you were judging these movements on the same measure you'd be saying so-called "palestinian liberation" is just about stuffing the pockets of fatah bureaucrats with gulf cash. you're not making meaningful points about society just normative judgments about what you feel is important and what isnt and it really shows.

hahaha what does neoliberalism have to do with palestinian liberation you sad boy. You bad boy. What does fatah have to do with palestinian liberation lol

I am interested to learn, as well. Crow, thank you for the insightful question.
i'd say fatah, the largest faction of the PLO, is pretty historically significant to the palestinian cause, but then again who needs history when you can just make up whatever you want
Call Mr. PLO, that's my name, that name again is Mr. PLO - Yasser Arafat
Just a bit of political humor there. Hope no one was offended, in sincerity Yasser Arafat did his best.
can someone kindly murder this insane scumbag who registers new accounts to evade probation?? he's out of control and needs to be put out of his misery ASAP.
You are abusing the probation system out of a personal vendetta. I am sorry to have to use such harsh language, but it is the truth. You need to overcome your hate, and embrace love.

Lessons posted:

i'd say fatah, the largest faction of the PLO, is pretty historically significant to the palestinian cause, but then again who needs history when you can just make up whatever you want

OK, so you have no idea then, got it. It's pretty telling that you appeal to History when you have neither a grasp on palestinian or homosexual struggles, and seeing ghosts everywhere you look. You guys should take a break from twitter, maybe get a job or two

At the Job stoll Lolling about casual dismissal of Natl Lib. Soon u'll be saying the same about SexLib... o wai. Le FuuuUuuuuuu

Crow posted:

OK, so you have no idea then, got it. It's pretty telling that you appeal to History when you have neither a grasp on palestinian or homosexual struggles, and seeing ghosts everywhere you look. You guys should take a break from twitter, maybe get a job or two

it's more like it's a waste of time to give you an explanation just so you can poke holes in it with braindead zizek logic and rant about degenerates.

an update from Liberal America:

SCOTUS just went on a fucking tear. they put teeth in the "diversity" psuedorationale of affirmative action. now institutions will have to prooove that they need to consider race to achive diversity, a big waste o' everyone's time because everyone knows that affirmative action should be and really was about accounting for the lingering effects of legal discrimination. if the California Regents court had had the cojones to admit that its fuckin white people's fault that we need to have affirmative action we wouldn't have to deal w/ this shit but now we're gonna have farcical Diversity Tribunals out the ol wazoo and AA will probably be a dead letter everywhere that isn't under the 9th Circuit

then the SCOTE was like "oh its totally unfair that we hold the section of the country that started a fuckin war over owning people then spent the subsequent century passing laws to protect Our White Children from nigercooties to a different standard than the rest of the ever-so-slightly less racist country" in fact it's against the cONSTITUTION!!

then they did the same thing to the dang Indians! long story short back in the 70s Congress passed a law making it illegal to steal indian children and give them a white couples who listen to NPR/priestrape boarding schools. now SCROTUS says that law only applies when there was an already existing indian family. 'but wait, thirdplace, how does that ignore material conditions?' you ask? by overturning a longstanding doctrine saying that, sure, congress can fuck indians, no prob, but given the longstanding history of indianfucking, we'll make congress enunciate their fucks very carefully and clearly. now the Curt can just imply that Congress intended to fuck based on Circumstances

oh and they were also like fuck wetlands, just fuck you wetlands.

BUT there's a pretty good chance they'll make everyone respect the gay marraiges from vermont and massachusetts and whatever! in short, LIBERALISM WORKS! thats been your update thank you for reading!
No True Palestinian Liberation

Lessons posted:

Crow posted:

it's more like it's a waste of time to give you an explanation just so you can poke holes in it with braindead zizek logic and rant about degenerates.

but is it not true you have a proclivity towards dismissing counter arguments in favor of posting anime pictures and talking about video games? Perhaps the accusation that you are a degenerate is well founded here, I claim. And you are gay.

thirdplace posted:

an update from Liberal America:

SCOTUS just went on a fucking tear. they put teeth in the "diversity" psuedorationale of affirmative action. now institutions will have to prooove that they need to consider race to achive diversity, a big waste o' everyone's time because everyone knows that affirmative action should be and really was about accounting for the lingering effects of legal discrimination. if the California Regents court had had the cojones to admit that its fuckin white people's fault that we need to have affirmative action we wouldn't have to deal w/ this shit but now we're gonna have farcical Diversity Tribunals out the ol wazoo and AA will probably be a dead letter everywhere that isn't under the 9th Circuit

then the SCOTE was like "oh its totally unfair that we hold the section of the country that started a fuckin war over owning people then spent the subsequent century passing laws to protect Our White Children from nigercooties to a different standard than the rest of the ever-so-slightly less racist country" in fact it's against the cONSTITUTION!!

then they did the same thing to the dang Indians! long story short back in the 70s Congress passed a law making it illegal to steal indian children and give them a white couples who listen to NPR/priestrape boarding schools. now SCROTUS says that law only applies when there was an already existing indian family. 'but wait, thirdplace, how does that ignore material conditions?' you ask? by overturning a longstanding doctrine saying that, sure, congress can fuck indians, no prob, but given the longstanding history of indianfucking, we'll make congress enunciate their fucks very carefully and clearly. now the Curt can just imply that Congress intended to fuck based on Circumstances

oh and they were also like fuck wetlands, just fuck you wetlands.

BUT there's a pretty good chance they'll make everyone respect the gay marraiges from vermont and massachusetts and whatever! in short, LIBERALISM WORKS! thats been your update thank you for reading!

Epic

Mongosteen_2 was probated until (June 26, 2013 03:34:47) for this post!

AmericanNazbro posted:

Lessons posted:

Crow posted:

but is it not true you have a proclivity towards dismissing counter arguments in favor of posting anime pictures and talking about video games? Perhaps the accusation that you are a degenerate is well founded here, I claim. And you are gay.

no thug lesions is more correct itt imo. why the h8