I was leaving the lesbian chipotle near my apartment and was blocked by this gridlock of new york license plated vehicles, and was like, "the fuck with all these rhizzoners?"

Then i laughed when i realized my error:

"Lol rhizzoners dont own cars"
i own a car libelous_slander, can you rhizzone me?
then how are you supposed to see the great american landscape? train? lol. you cant call yourself free until youve pooped in a Freedom gas station bathroom

prikryl posted:

what the SHIT. Uhh can we get a trigger warning PLEASE? Jesus cunting christ

nice try ashole, i own a truck *reattaches battery cable* *slams part of seatbelt in unaligned door* *zzooms away loudly with no shocks*
'i drove past occupy last night to check it out' from bhpn is one of the funniest things i've read on this forum
[account deactivated]
lol who is moving to new york
you, you faggot brit
nope, already lived there once

new york? more like old news
more like old jews lmao... as in they wouldn't accept your pathetic ass in their circle.

wasted posted:

more like old jews lmao... as in they wouldn't accept your pathetic ass in their circle.

psh, lykourgous is DEF illuminati.

[account deactivated]

SariBari posted:

wasted posted:

psh, lykourgous is DEF illuminati.

i think the whole point of the illuminati is that they don't brag about how noble they are

i drive a honda civic if this helps op
Car Talk: I own an economy hatchback but need to get a truck or SUV sso i can stop borrowing ppls trucks to haul things. But i want to move back to the world @ some point and feel that buying a big ass Ford Super Duty F Two Hundred and Fifty would be the last step in accepting that I'm going to be here forever and might as well get a bow hunting license and become what I was born to be.
did you know that you can bowhunt FISH? i found this out recently and had to rewrite literally my entire 5 year plan
i drive a subaru outback with over 200k miles on it and it just. keeps. going. i will probably get another one if/when it dies
someone start a zoner's subaru tag. It was inevitable. 02 impreza hatchback here, iwc's seen it, the single worst year for body design out of all the impreza years lmao. even the new ones, which look like all other cars in the inevitable profaning of all that was once holy, the drowning of automotive ecstasies in teh cold realities of social production, look better than the infamous bugeye 02. it's also been a complete monster to maintain, I want a non-interfering engine impreza from like the late 90s, or a early 90s toyota pickup with the normal cab, or, a two-door manual E30 bmw in bronze with sheeps fur seat covers and a pair of aviators.

Keven posted:

Car Talk: I own an economy hatchback but need to get a truck or SUV sso i can stop borrowing ppls trucks to haul things. But i want to move back to the world @ some point and feel that buying a big ass Ford Super Duty F Two Hundred and Fifty would be the last step in accepting that I'm going to be here forever and might as well get a bow hunting license and become what I was born to be.

spend some incredible amounts importing one of some kind of ultralight japanese flatbed pickup!

swampman posted:

Keven posted:

spend some incredible amounts importing one of some kind of ultralight japanese flatbed pickup!

You can buy kei trucks used from Japan for 3k but they are not street legal in most states. Most people use them as small farm trucks or as an alternative to an atv

stegosaurus posted:

someone start a zoner's subaru tag. It was inevitable. 02 impreza hatchback here, iwc's seen it, the single worst year for body design out of all the impreza years lmao. even the new ones, which look like all other cars in the inevitable profaning of all that was once holy, the drowning of automotive ecstasies in teh cold realities of social production, look better than the infamous bugeye 02. it's also been a complete monster to maintain, I want a non-interfering engine impreza from like the late 90s, or a early 90s toyota pickup with the normal cab, or, a two-door manual E30 bmw in bronze with sheeps fur seat covers and a pair of aviators.

08 Toyota Yaris, which has a funky body too, that cyclops looking middle dash, transmission is a bit rough, but mine's been strong otherwise. I want a motorcycle and some psychedelic bandanas

I was actually in a yaris last week, the worst car I've been in probably ever. the dash is unbelievable. the speakers are actually from the free headphones they have on airplanes, plus its automatic and like you said a weird transmission, the worst of all possible worlds.

stegosaurus posted:

I was actually in a yaris last week, the worst car I've been in probably ever. the dash is unbelievable. the speakers are actually from the free headphones they have on airplanes, plus its automatic and like you said a weird transmission, the worst of all possible worlds.

my dad bought a yaris, i bought a corolla because i despise the yaris, it's like a shaky go-cart

keven you got those bow hunting jokes though
bow hunting owns

swampman posted:

Keven posted:

Toyoat Hilux

owning a car in manhattan: the ultimate extravagance
what about queens
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

what about queens

escape by any means necessary
i got hit with a $65 ticket yesterday when my munimeter parking was 6 minutes expired (there is a 5 minute grace period).

attempts at radicalizing the maid failed miserably.
[account deactivated]
I was fined $85 for not renewing my registration on a a vehicle that is less than a year old.

democracy, ladies and gents.
that doesn't include the $20 late fee, and the $45 processing fee.

i did not receive new plates.
Thread for complaining about the minor costs associated with avoidable infractions levied against the worst kind of human scum: car owners and drivers
attempt to live and work in my city without a car.

your choice is to spend half your monthly wage on rent downtown next door to where you work, or to move to affordable rent and drive 20 minutes.

thanks obama.
[account deactivated]