good, she sucked
is there any chance at all that your economy will collapse? frankly australia's new-found national confidence is gross on both a moral and aesthetic level

jools posted:

is there any chance at all that your economy will collapse? frankly australia's new-found national confidence is gross on both a moral and aesthetic level

housing market is way bloated. who knows how far itll go though, it's probably been "due" to collapse for years. i never pay attention to australian politics

jools posted:

if china bursts so do we basically

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

jools posted:

housing market is way bloated. who knows how far itll go though, it's probably been "due" to collapse for years. i never pay attention to australian politics

some of my friends are just buying their first houses now, small duplex cottage things, and they're like 700K, what a frightning concept, don't fuck with debt

there's someone I work with who gets the same hours as me and has a house payment, living in the remote burbs is so awesome. fuck city living.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

some of my friends are just buying their first houses now, small duplex cottage things, and they're like 700K, what a frightning concept, don't fuck with debt

what's this in american dollars? i don't know the exchange rate from vials of scorpion antivenom

swampman posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

what's this in american dollars? i don't know the exchange rate from vials of scorpion antivenom

slightly over one meelion dollars

[account deactivated]
truly the Wild WEst
[account deactivated]
RIP Gillard and best of luck to Katter
one of my friends from san francisco is in australia at the moment, camping in the desert, i'm worried about her every day, mostly that she'll somehow run into iwc

stegosaurus posted:

there's someone I work with who gets the same hours as me and has a house payment, living in the remote burbs is so awesome. fuck city living.

here's a hundred year old house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 level, a bit of a yard, in a lower middle class neighbourhood about 12 miles from downtown

well if you guys are keen and happen to have a spare $1,149,351 US dollars on you then go right head.

[account deactivated]
that is almost completely identical to my brothers old house and i think he was paying $550-$600 something in rent? yalls fault for banning guns and minorites and letting property values skyrocket imo
these are turburlent times in australian politics
lol thatd be like an $80,000 house here
Sustain? yeah, definitely lower middle class
lowering property values is inherently marxist, which is why i always leave a minimum of two (2) non-running vehicles in my driveway, plus the CRX in the back yard that i think is basically a wildlife sanctuary now
[account deactivated]
Australian cuisine is the finest in the world
I speak of course, about Iggy azaleas bum.

babyfinland posted:

I speak of course, about Iggy azaleas bum.

nobody i mean but nobody has heard of her over here, i think Australian's have better taste in rap than that.

Oh it raps too? That's cute
it really isn't

real aussie hip hop lol
eeee awww oiii
dont yall have your own musical traditions involving wandering rapists and sticks
[account deactivated]