[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what's your opinion on the "chopper" style of rap music?
big whoop. come to the chi if ya wanna experience some reall hood shit

Edited by jeffery ()

just bury a few more hobos under cement and tell the blacks to hit the bricks and you'll be in 70's new york retro nirvana
the builders have come for you.
[account deactivated]
Yum yum very nice
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Clarence sniped my joke cocksucker
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

this country is falling apart man

the murder rate in nyc is at a historical low

[account deactivated]
he became a protestant muslim
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

yeah when i started posting here i was all 'oh hmm there used to be this sort of cool babyfinland guy, wonder what happened to him'. then he started posting again

babyfinland was never cool, his body radiates enough heat to power a city block

bcz he is fat

just yesterday I was driving/stuck in traffic on the 405 by long beach. i looked up and noticed two helicopters to the south, by the harbor.

they turned and approached our direction as their forms became clear: AH-1 attack helicopters. they appeared armed - with some payload on their wings. maybe rocket pods or TOW? (i dont know if they are equipped for hellfire nowadays?).

now they were coming toward me, head-on. the two were flying in formation side-by-side. each one was covering one lane of the freeway. i got really nervous as they flew directly overhead at maybe 1k ft.

phew.

i wonder if the crew were having fantasies about letting loose their payload on us? if so, they'd probably be no different than any posters here i suppose.

god bless america.
[account deactivated]
Lol it is good to be the king
everyone i know under 30 uses "lady" and i think it is because of the Big Lebowski
[account deactivated]
Do you say lady like bill Burr
haha well, let me google that,

roseweird posted:

babyfinland posted:

Lol it is good to be the king

could you please start posting on reddit

would you stop pestering me you inconsequential hole of fun

[account deactivated]
y'all are cuter than rival siblings
She Gives me Ask Phoebe vibes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

maybe my greatest successes here have been proliferating the tom is fat idea and making "lady" the way to refer to women in general

i wouldn't be so depressed if you'd just give me some credit, buddy

welcome to America, people shoot each other here constantly

Lykourgos posted:

welcome to America, people shoot each other here constantly

technically they shoot themselves at a higher rate but alas, the british dream if interpolated from deadken fanfic is taking a dive from a great height.

NYC is actually pretty pathetically safe when you consider how many of the people who live there deserve to be killed
OP it's called living in Bedstuy in the summer. People get shot read the police blotter thing or whatever there's a shooting within a few blocks of our apartments all the time in the summer
[account deactivated]