I’ll be referring to McNally as female from here on out because that appears to be how she currently identifies. As the court ruling put it, though, she had a history of “self-harm” and “confusion surrounding her gender identity and sexuality.” McNally also told police that she took on the identity of Scott online — at the pivotal age of 13 — “because it made her more comfortable,” according to the ruling. Regardless of how McNally identifies, this case could be significant for those who identify as transgender — as well as those who are exploring their gender and sexuality. That’s because it sets a possible precedent in the U.K. for prosecuting people for failing to announce before a sexual encounter the gender they were assigned at birth.

Matt Kailey, author of “Just Add Hormones: An Insider’s Guide to the Transsexual Experience,” points out the potential challenges that could arise. He asks, “What happens if a person who does not identify as ‘trans’ in any way is accused of being so … because his penis is too small for his sexual partner’s tastes or her breasts are too small or not the right shape for her sexual partner’s tastes? What about a person whose genitals do not meet the ‘standard’ appearance that society expects for male and female genitalia?”

This case also brings up dystopian images of couples breaking out pre-coital legal contracts that map out their every sequence of DNA. Jennifer Finney Boylan, a director of GLAAD, tells me, “What else do people want before falling in love, a birth certificate and a set of fingerprints?”
[account deactivated]
we all have opinions
The last paragraph is ridiculous.

daddyholes posted:

This case also brings up dystopian images of couples breaking out pre-coital legal contracts that map out their every sequence of DNA. Jennifer Finney Boylan, a director of GLAAD, tells me, “What else do people want before falling in love, a birth certificate and a set of fingerprints?”

people making informed decisions about sex. the horror.

double post
mustang was right
[account deactivated]
some tumblr thing
tumbled again
[account deactivated]
@trashprincesssss=yum
@happy_heitera=yum
@anarchist_sexworker=very nice

discipline posted:

I've been pretty consistently harassed by twitter users @trashprincesssss, @happy_heitera and @anarchist_sexworker for like 10 days now

How are you likeing your trust fund

[account deactivated]
first i wanna know what maggotmaster thinks. then i wanna know what discipline thinks. then i wanna know what redfiesta thinks. then i want someone (not me) to write an algorithm that will mathematically derive the mean of those three opinions in a 1:2:4 ratio (respectively) b/c i'm pretty sure that the truth is somewhere in the
wow that's one randy McNally

Lykourgos posted:

what about teh first two

khamsek today i am coming to COLLECT on that non-locally-sourced bag of wine you texted me about the other night
Wow once again @Sexual_Fuckliker_Feminist is DMing me photographs of her cats with the caption "this is the only pussy u'll ever see fucking nerd"

slumlord posted:

Lykourgos posted:

what about teh first two

yes especially the second one, the article is pretty shit imo

a mess. i cant make heads or tails of it

hey posted:

we all have opinions

where do they come from

stegosaurus posted:

hey posted:
we all have opinions
where do they come from

And fucking magnets, how do they work?

Arab man who posed as Jew to seduce woman convicted of rape
if a woman can be convicted of rape in Israel, buy me a ticket!
I saw what you did, said the Arabman.
convicted rapist women love jews its a fact
fuk: beaten
MRA is a war, EmanuelaOrlandi. PUA is just the mecha
Opinions are like assholes: if you dont relax them from time to time, youll be full....oF SHIT

HenryKrinkle posted:

Arab man who posed as Jew to seduce woman convicted of rape

Jewish man who posed as Italian convicted of stealing $850,000 worth of gold neckwear