tpaine posted:

deadken posted:
how come students in america all go home for the weekend. whats up with that

we all want to die, secretly and not so secretly. that informs everything we do ken.

then how come almost nobody smokes

[account deactivated]
drooling goons one one side, frothing wddps on the other....... perhaps the answer...... is in the middle?.........

deadken posted:

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:
how come students in america all go home for the weekend. whats up with that

we all want to die, secretly and not so secretly. that informs everything we do ken.

then how come almost nobody smokes

people don't wanna leave a corpse with yucky yellow teeth

deadken posted:
drooling goons one one side, frothing wddps on the other....... perhaps the answer...... is in the middle?.........

dialectic

i dont want to die. i want to live, forever, and thats exactly what i'm going to do. i will smoke so many cigarettes i become immortal.
[account deactivated]
im smoking rollies.
erry time i roll up a cigarette americans are all 'whoa how do you do that' and then 5 mins later i refer to it as a fag and lose most of my previously accumulated cred. its an unending cycle from which i will never break free and im ok with that
do you party with high schoolers ken
i dont think so no.
altho i was chillin w/ some dudes from one of my classes and i was like 'you want to get a pint or something' and they were all 'nah we're 19' and i was like o___O
you should its great. you get older but they stay the same age. *poos in diaper*

deadken posted:
altho i was chillin w/ some dudes from one of my classes and i was like 'you want to get a pint or something' and they were all 'nah we're 19' and i was like o___O

lol

i dont think there are any high school parties nearby. i live across the road from 3 frat houses though and theyre functionally the same i think
[account deactivated]
most girls at frat parties are in high school tho
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:
i dont think there are any high school parties nearby. i live across the road from 3 frat houses though and theyre functionally the same i think

ya thats basically what i meant haha

how old are you ken
its weird house parties in the uk are all binliners on the floor and djs and wasted people runnin about giving people drugs and orgiastic writhings in the stairwells and two people in a corner trying to get off while simultaneously being on too much ketamine to aim for each others faces with anything close to accuracy. whereas in america its one dude shouting PARTY really loudly while some other dudes play beer pong, the most boring way of getting drunk ever devised

babyfinland posted:
how old are you ken

22. im babby

tpaine posted:
deaken do you go whaling with your mates

Yes.

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:
its weird house parties in the uk are all binliners on the floor and djs and wasted people runnin about giving people drugs and orgiastic writhings in the stairwells and two people in a corner trying to get off while simultaneously being on too much ketamine to aim for each others faces with anything close to accuracy. whereas in america its one dude shouting PARTY really loudly while some other dudes play beer pong, the most boring way of getting drunk ever devised

comparing apples and losers imo

tpaine posted:
hahah roight! fookin', i'm talkin', fookin, biro. twatted up coont...shite. a twat

ive got some aubergines in me lorry.

[account deactivated]
why couldnt britons have all died blue-faced and dysenteric, why couldnt the romans have brought some sort of disease from the east and wiped them all out , why God why
[account deactivated]
stalin
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
let's discuss the topic you got banned for ken. I will discuss the material conditions surrounding the commodification of female sexuality without getting upset and yelling when I can't understand your big words. make a thread about it and I will slap it on the front page.

cba i only made those posts to see if people would get mad at reasonable words if it was me saying them. and welp

i didnt get banned or nuffink tho i just got a bunch of really weird pms from dinosaur avatar girl
whats that girl look like irl. buff or ruff. haha get it im OBJECTIFYING WOMEN on the INTERNET
an adult revert to shitting herself
diaper babie adult. frolic & play/ in a weird & gross way
[account deactivated]
apparently she has weird drama w/ mec and dilettante? lets get all helldump up in dis bitch