longcat status: lengthy
id like to post on theneweffort but their white supremacism drives me off. not that white supremacism has killed less ppl than communism tho
I don't see why hanging out with white supremacists should be any more inappropriate than hanging out with communists
i guess its because communism is more cool and less a thing that your dad believes
some of them are literally theocratic, and the ones who arent are jews and randian libertarian types.
faithful jews don't psot. this creates the false impression that all jews are degenerate/atheist

BehemothTheKatte posted:
faithful jews don't psot. this creates the false impression that all jews are degenerate/atheist

yeah. is it because keyboards have buttons

Degenerate Secular Jew Assaults Faithful Men On A Public Bus:

One of the passengers reported "She got on the bus with a shirt showing her midriff so the male passengers started verbally abusing her, so in revenge before she got off the bus she took off her shirt and flashed them off before disembarking"

Edited by BehemothTheKatte ()

Ok so since youve brought up the subject, I understand that Israeli fundamentalists are pretty much as morally abhorrent as Muslim ones. I'm curious how they are distributed across the country. Is there like pockets of backwards retardojews living according to prehistorical tribal law or is it like you see them everyday as you walk around Tel Aviv, checking out the JIDF twitter on your smartphone
Didn't I point out Bney Braq when we passed near the soccer stadium?

It's a "city" (more accurately a segment of the Tel-Aviv metropolin) which is now almost solely occupied by Hassidic jews, it is the most densly populated area in all of Greater Israel short of Gaza.

they stick to each other, and when they run out of room they tend to target specific neighborhoods and try to le-hared otam (literally 'make them fearful', but haredim are the PC term for hardcore god fearing orthodox jews).

now the government is capitalizing on this by building 'haredi friendly' neighborhoods in the settlements. they don't really care about anything other than living within their own communities.
tne isnt funny. none of their posts are funny

deadken posted:
tne isnt funny. none of their posts are funny

much like

gruntstein posted:

Post on MPC, they're worse than TNE.