john pulitzer gave us his award, shared with eliot baggins at NATO, for our contribution to excellence in innovation.

By we do you mean krink and nice forums lady who never posted her got one for their Twitter journalism?
to what are you referring, getfiscal
[account deactivated]
i think i was just tired when i posted this. apologies for cluttering up the board.

getfiscal posted:

i think i was just tired when i posted this. apologies for cluttering up the board.

beautiful. don't do it again.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

By we do you mean krink and nice forums lady who never posted her got one for their Twitter journalism?

seriously, that action is more worthy than anyone that would ever actually be observed by any journalist award committee. They actually forced the US to confront the racist roots of the enduring Confederate sympathies and symbolism. Several southern states removed the CSA flag from public display and honor. They changed the national conversation about America's actual racist history and present in a way that people have been trying to do for decades.

And all they ever got for it was doxxed.

"~true heroes are usually reviled not revered~" -the batman

MarxUltor posted:

And all they ever got for it was doxxed.

During the lifetime of great revolutionaries, the oppressing classes constantly hounded them, receiving their teachings with the most savage malice, the most furious hatred, and the most unscrupulous campaigns of lies and slander.

In order to nominate someone for the Pulitzer you need to include a photo of the author, it's almost perfectly designed to suppress or exclude vulnerable activist journalists!

Do you think theyd believe a photo of Leila khaled and Stalin for disc and the krink?
I will accept my Pulitzer.
i suffered none of the negative consequences of that action so i deserve none of the accolades.
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

i suffered none of the negative consequences of that action

so far

[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

i suffered none of the negative consequences of that action so i deserve none of the accolades.

and the consequences suffered by your Comrade in action were not specifically because of this. we know you guys didn't do it in hopes of praise and recognition, you did it because it was actually the right thing to do. and I'm sure neither of you ever would have imagined that tugging that thread would have had the result it did, dragging the racist reality of confederate sympathies into the light of day in a way which made even southern governors feel vulnerable, but it did. You deserve accolades because you did what no one else would/could/did.

name any other journalist in amerika who had this kind of impact last year: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_display_of_the_Confederate_flag#Reactions_to_2015_Charleston_church_shooting

you guys broke the will of multiple state governments, the federal government, walmart, and amazon. I grew up in the south, people have been trying to drag those flags down since 1866 and you and she are the ones who did it. you genuinely should feel pride in that.

Bree Newsome did it.
what happened to discipline?
[account deactivated]
she got doxxed by molly crabapple

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

what happened to discipline?

a most important question we in the left must ask of ourselves

how would Stalin punish doxxing? a question i have been asking myself recently...
[account deactivated]
actually stalin is a good christian who did nothing wrong (though shameful on indonesia)

karphead posted:

how would Stalin punish doxxing?

very carefully

Pulitzer? More like. P-U-litzer. (hoping it's pronounced "pewlitzer" and not "pullitzer"--any help on this one?)
[account deactivated]
doxxing could be a tool for the proletariat to own the bourgiousie

so could all sorts of computer hijinks, most hacks i read about are by bored young proles, but they have no revolutionary aims, just doing jokes and shit. orrrrr they're consiracy people, like the chemtrail crew do better at hacking than commnists.

could use botnets to spam communist memes endlessly. i tend to read spam at work because im bored and would rather read about fake pills than do actual labor, im sure lots of people do. would be better if it was memes and other fiery propaganda

i think theres somethign here. going to write about the revolutionary power of spam and how the revolution will be fought on the internet as well as on the streets
[account deactivated]
yeah, ur right, i didnt really think that 1st bit through. but going to stand by the rest of it. its not somethign ive really thought about much so *insert uniformed reckons and shit here*
buuuut it certainly works with undecover pigs
and, im not really thinking of the "outing" of capitalists here, im kind of thinking a bit more, uh,..."serious"

dank_xiaopeng posted:

she got doxxed by molly crabapple

this is funny b/c it sounds like somethng tpaine would post but it's actually true

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tears posted:
buuuut it certainly works with undecover pigs
read this as pugs at first :3

https://twitter.com/doctorpug

my arch nemesis

[account deactivated]
What is the deal with molly crabapple again? all i know is she's a writer for VICE, known arch-nemesis of the rhizzone

dipshit420 posted:

What is the deal with molly crabapple again? all i know is she's a writer for VICE, known arch-nemesis of the rhizzone

https://medium.com/@animethinktank/molly-crabapple-vice-buzzfeed-exposed-a-syrian-war-journalist-to-terrorist-reprisals-in-an-dd90ff08265b

Petrol posted:

dipshit420 posted:

https://medium.com/@animethinktank/molly-crabapple-vice-buzzfeed-exposed-a-syrian-war-journalist-to-terrorist-reprisals-in-an-dd90ff08265b

goddamn