cars posted:

im just saying it was not the bad things that clinton's campaign did in the emails that pissed people off so much. i think most people who pay attention to those sorts of stories are cynics anyway about how campaigns are run. what mattered more was that as long as the leaks were in the news, clinton was running against two populist candidates instead of one, even though one of the candidates had already conceded and endorsed her.

I get ya now

You'd think that with 5 different journalists credited with working on a piece, at least one of them might have thought that the content shouldn't completely contradict the headline
jim "ey ava summa this" 'sciutto
i think it's time to admit that nobody has any principles and it's all just a matter of who's side you're on

look, some poor russian kid is getting his ass kicked in Texas right now , so, Russia did NOT hack the election, because to suggest tthat, that's like, bad morals and racist. makes sense to me

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i think it's time to admit that nobody has any principles and it's all just a matter of who's side you're on

The only thing I'm sure Ann believes in is trolling.

Bernie Sanders Could Have Won But Then We'd Have To Kill Him
I am happy bc the Democrats' effort to push the electoral college to break ranks if they aren't happy with the results of the election is already backfiring comedically
the left case for trump.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) --Protesters shouted, cried and even sang "Silent Night" as Wisconsin's 10 presidential electors cast their ballots for Donald Trump.

Protesters marched outside the Capitol a couple hours before the vote Monday and several of them sat in the hearing room for the actual casting of the ballots. All 10 electors stuck by Trump, despite the national effort to try and sway them to choose someone else.

One woman yelled, "This is my America, you sold us out!" after the vote as she was taken from the room by police. Another person yelled, "We're all going to go to war and die thanks to you!"

One man sang the refrain of "Silent Night." Several broke into chants of "Shame!"
BREAKING: WA Electoral college presidential results: 8 votes Hillary Clinton, 3 votes Colin Powell, 1 "Faith Spotted Eagle"

BREAKING: WA Electoral college presidential results: 8 votes Hillary Clinton, 3 votes Colin Powell, 1 "Faith Spotted Eagle"

Uhh what da fuckey? What the hell is this lol.

Colin Powell?!

how did sam kriss get on the washington state electoral college
since the house would have to pick from the top 3 electoral college votehavers in the event that enough went faithless to prevent trump, 3 for captain yellowcake could have been the most pathetically ineffective and misguided attempt to "save" the country in history
lmao

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/faithless-electors-so-far-are-democrats-not-republicans-2016-12-19
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/311017-maine-elector-switches-sanders-vote-to-clinton

clinton really establishing herself as the biggest loser
i double-clicked the submit button because im a loser too
"hmm, I dunno if the Slavemistress of Haiti has the moral character to be president, I should convince my friends to write in the butcher of babylon," said the professor at the electoral college of washington
[account deactivated]
Considering trump's history, he won't send the us military into war, he'll just use contractors
[account deactivated]
the big liberal electoral coup ended with hillary losing votes. hahahaha they suck so bad
hillary clinton can even lose votes 6 weeks after the election. a once in a lifetime campaign

the big liberal electoral coup ended with hillary losing votes. hahahaha they suck so bad

2016, the first year the electoral college officially voted to have a panic attack

the most important issue for republicans was voting against hillary clinton. hillary clinton formally retracts "republicans for hillary" effort
lmao at the wording of that last response after all the rest.. should have gone with "Because I am a dire nerd"
97% of trump voters have challenges with superlative adverbs
"bernie would have won" is an anagram for Undeniable Whore Vow
Jill stein wants to do a united states war in syria now.
when hilldawg was running for prez, jill stein was against the no fly zone. with obama as prez and aleppo being retaken by the government, shes crying out for him to do something. in conclusion, the greens are ideology-free ciphers whose primary tactic is performative opposition as outreach to whoever the disaffected left/lib is of the day
ajamu baraka still seems cool & should declare undying support for communism.

ilmdge posted:

when hilldawg was running for prez, jill stein was against the no fly zone. with obama as prez and aleppo being retaken by the government, shes crying out for him to do something. in conclusion, the greens are ideology-free ciphers whose primary tactic is performative opposition as outreach to whoever the disaffected left/lib is of the day

Give 👏your👏money👏to👏jill

empathy is a destructive mammal instinct
all the people, jill stein included, who turned towards defending US War On Syria because they saw sad dirty kids is an absolute moron being led around by the nose. do you think that shit stops with US bombing? it's the opposite

ilmdge posted:

link? i can't find anything about this

cars posted:

ajamu baraka still seems cool & should declare undying support for communism.

he is and has

good.
*continues to nod* ....good.