Fletcher Christian was survived by Maimiti and their son Thursday October Christian (sometimes called "Friday October Christian").
[account deactivated]
Jan-Willem Breure

Personal Quotes

To except perfection is to deny progress.

In order to change the world, you must remain yourself. Because we are all born unique.

I'm so hip-hop I hurt my hip, when I was hopping.

discipline posted:

ahahha at the most upvoted comment on that vid

That's not even pedophilia. Its called ephebophilia.

Pedophiles like prepubescent children. Whoever made this documentary is fucking retarded.
Freedom of speech is a good thing. Common sense, tact and dignity is even better.
- an american
[account deactivated]
who would have predicted 5 years ago that somethingawful.com would be unironically invested in protecting children and the moral dignity of internet communities. not i goon sir.
[account deactivated]
This is why I think Something Awful is actually fairly succesful as a forum. It isn't necessarily intended to cater to a specific audience (though it certainly started out that way), and has a very broad range of subjects covered by the various subforums. The result is a collection of people with highly diverse opinions and tastes who are able to find something worthwhile to post about and engage them. Debate and Discussion threads, for example, are almost always a constant back-and-forth between various debaters attempting to express their viewpoints and riposte against others, something that you would be unlikely to find on, say, Stormfront.