[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:
i find it very hard to discern much essential difference between rhizzone and wddp. both forums, with posts on them, spinoffs of the LF franchise etc

some academic in 2052 is gonna write this exact sentence in an important anthropology journal

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

WOot. Death 2 the gangsters and hooligans

Jon Stewart,whose show I watch....daily,had a very good segment with clips from like a dozen ppl on fox news who all believe the same thing as Rush and just didn't use the word slut. The best are those vicious bottle blondes
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/06/white_conservative_manhood_crisis/

White conservative manhood crisis
The recent GOP assault on women's rights stems from the same fears as the racist attacks on Obama

Rush Limbaugh and Rick Santorum’s attacks on women’s reproductive rights didn’t happen in a vacuum. They’re part of a larger conservative backlash against women, minorities and the poor. Chauncey DeVega explains:

Since the election of Barack Obama, the Tea Party GOP has embraced a kamikaze-like politics in which they are willing to destroy the proverbial village in order to liberate it. This appetite for destruction has reached a fever pitch during the last few weeks. Rick Santorum and the Republican Party have called for limiting women’s reproductive rights under the guise of defending “religion” from the “tyranny” of the Obama administration. A federal judge was caught forwarding an email to his friends suggesting that Barack Obama’s conception was the product of drunken sex between his mother Ann Dunham and a dog. And Rush Limbaugh launched a viciously misogynistic attack on Sandra Fluke, a private citizen, who dared to testify before Congress in defense of a woman’s right to have equal access to birth control.

On the surface, these incidents appear to be unrelated. They are simply the desperate graspings and mouth utterances of an increasingly fringe and desperate Republican Party which is determined to defeat Barack Obama by any means necessary. However, these events are all symptoms of a bigger problem. In the Age of Obama, white manhood — and a particular type of conservative white masculinity — is frightened, unsettled and terrified of its obsolescence. White (conservative) masculinity finds itself in an existential crisis. ...

The election of Barack Obama has challenged a type of racial self-centeredness and narcissism, what is less precisely known as “white privilege,” which has historically put whiteness--and white men--at the center of all things. The white racial frame assumes white dominance as a given: for many, the symbolic politics of a black man, his wife, and children living in the White House, and doing so with grace and dignity, is simply too much to bear. This reality is an upending of their world, an affront to a very narrow sense of what the “American tradition” is, and what the limits of “common sense” actually are. ...

My claim is not that there is something new about the current crisis in conservative white manhood during the Age of Obama and the Great Recession. For example, during the 1990s, movies such as Falling Down and the rise of “the angry white man” were signals to a sense of upset and malaise in which white men (and white people more generally) were believed to be under assault by immigrants, people of color, gays, lesbians, feminists, and “liberals”--all of who were enabled by an “oppressive” multiculturalism and agenda of political correctness.

More recent films such as Fight Club were efforts to work through the meaning of white manhood in an era of globalization, the rise of the service economy, and the decline of “blue collar” American masculinity. Nixon’s silent majority, and Reagan’s New Right, “working class,” white electoral coalition, were also backlashes against the 1960s, the Civil Rights Movement, and a belief that white American masculinity was imperiled ...

etc. I basically think it's getting harder for pols to pull off attacks against specific races on the national scale, especially without steele or cain around to give you that appearance of legitimacy. gays/lesbians as a target is also losing steam and there aren't many battlegrounds left since all the states that would ban marriage have done so already, so women get to bear the brunt of the American Voter's Resentment

this post is about wddp. actually its about intentionality but its also about wddp

deadken was probated until (March 8, 2012 03:42:34) for this post!

whew, now that the next person has already posted about wddp we can talk about it again. so.... how 'bout them widdips
lol. howz about em
what a brave sacrifice ken has made so that the rest of us may speak on behalf of the wddp people. rip

AmericanNazbro posted:
what a brave sacrifice ken has made so that the rest of us may speak on behalf of the wddp people. rip

how do you pronounce wddp? I like to purse my lips a la poisson and flick my index finger over them making a bibbly kind of noise

littlegreenpills posted:
how do you pronounce wddp? I like to purse my lips a la poisson and flick my index finger over them making a bibbly kind of noise

i pronounce it slackoy kleeklack

Widd dip

littlegreenpills posted:

I pronounce you dead, fool!!

da rhizz
R to the rhizzo
N to the nizzay
That's the anthem, joeys got man tits

discipline posted:
next person who posts about wddp after this post itt gets probated. fair warning Yaall

wow i won't stand for this blood liberal