GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
as usual, xckd put it best...

they offered me the blue pill (crotchspawn) and the red pill (video games). i chose the red pill

i vant a tird pill!!

hmm i went to xkcd to find some bad ones and yesterdays was actually good. im stunned

he gets a couple points for identifying the central neurosis of the working class under late capitalism but loses them for attributing this neurosis to personal failure and hiding his neoliberalism behind a female cipher who probably has really soft skin and great-smelling hair

cleanhands posted:

hmm i went to xkcd to find some bad ones and yesterdays was actually good. im stunned

he gets a couple points for identifying the central neurosis of the working class under late capitalism but loses them for attributing this neurosis to personal failure and hiding his neoliberalism behind a female cipher who probably has really soft skin and great-smelling hair

he's a nerd who defines himself in consumer products & has not improved his art skills in a decade to the point where he could draw anything beyond stick figures. pretty sure the person in the cycle of mediocrity is him

[account deactivated]
xkcd guy is a turd, stop reading xkcd, it's not funny.
[account deactivated]