[account deactivated]
Machiavelli the art of war has nothing to do with a Gun. Its psych thing. U use words to make the opponent make a move that he can never
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
how's everybody doing. i'm extra gay today...jesus fuck...

i'm doing well.

The Weeknd sang another drake song on top of a beach house sample and he wants U to know about it.
i'm not a big fan of rap(e) culture to be honest
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm not normally a fan of R&B beefs but this one is amazing!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
topain you could purchse several archives accounts with that money. whats your deal hermano
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you laugh now but wait until this baby is cooked and you have to watch me it
[account deactivated]
trigger warning dog. simple concept
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
hey does anyone have archives? my favorite thread i ever made was titled something like "sarah palin wanted to name her child ramza" and it was this big fake news article about the palins being huge final fantasy tactics fans...the first couple replies were people who took it seriously and one guy even got offended that made fun of her for being a woman somehow? please copy and paste the text as i do not have 'chives thanks.

i cant find this shit dude. i tried googling site:somethingawful.com sarah palin "final fantasy tactics" but it didnt FUCKIGN work

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
http://pitchfork.com/news/45777-mia-to-publish-book-beefs-with-anderson-cooper/jesus fuck...more beefs! i can't handle it

"I defended your finger pointing at the superbowl!" - Anderson Cooper

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

tpaine posted:
hey does anyone have archives? my favorite thread i ever made was titled something like "sarah palin wanted to name her child ramza" and it was this big fake news article about the palins being huge final fantasy tactics fans...the first couple replies were people who took it seriously and one guy even got offended that made fun of her for being a woman somehow? please copy and paste the text as i do not have 'chives thanks.

i cant find this shit dude. i tried googling site:somethingawful.com sarah palin "final fantasy tactics" but it didnt FUCKIGN work

gee. thanks for all that effort, reddit jailbait poster aping the weast

how about you blow me, fucker.

[account deactivated]
im 36, 5'4'', 230, 'husky' build, eager to be sucked off, probably dd freee