i only drink ipas and i only eat beef fed with the hops used in brewing ipas.

TG posted:
i only drink ipas and i only eat beef fed with the hops used in brewing ipas.

get an AV you scrub

getting pretentious about your preferred alcohol is dumb as h*ck

thirdplace posted:
]get an AV you scrub

ok but im not gonna put any effort into it

bourbon ftw
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
hey, drew, man, i was at the Shark Tank club, and now its a gay club called Hyde, and i been there last night, and there was no sharsk man. No sharks. Just some fish idiots on the wall. Fuckin fucked up. Heres a pic, heres a pic my friend, heres a pic to remind us of times past..

and FUCK, YOU

Is this an accurate depiction of American youth political culture?

tpaine posted:
i pretty much drink whatever is around/cheapest

sierra nevada has a really strong 8 or 9% thing called torpedo that's really good

yeah thats their ipa, its not bad

Auuuuuhggg yeeahhh folks, i'm finally obese enough to justify driving those scooters at grocery stores
hey impper a.) fuck you b.) i'm going down to chi-city so we can plauy bumper cars with the rascal scooters at walmart
but seriously folks, inebriation and drug abuse are counter-revolutionary. cut it out.
is this whole bullshit thing about water ph levels popular elsewhere or is it just a west coast e-tard thing
They don't do dat water ph thing. Hey imppy buddy, christi crist, ya comin to sxsw buuuudddi? Hey pal, fucker,

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
but seriously folks, inebriation and drug abuse are counter-revolutionary. cut it out.

"It's not a revolution if I can't fuck" - Angela Davis

tpaine posted:

sierra nevada has a really strong 8 or 9% thing called torpedo that's really good

dry hopping Magnum, Crystal & Citra

i think there is a 98% chance i go to sxsw you captain fucker. i looked in your facebook today and you look really good tho so i think you'd look too good in comparison with me, so im not sure if thats gonna work out...
i think dogfish head started putting canisters of hops in their taps so you get a fresh dryhop w/ every draught lol
[account deactivated]
Yea but I haven't been workin out So. Glad to chat with you guys
i just take a big ass container to these guys (http://www.brewers-droop.com) and have them fill it up with scrumpy, then come back in the afternoon and do it again

tpaine posted:

Torpedo owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cleanhands posted:
i just take a big ass container to these guys (http://www.brewers-droop.com) and have them fill it up with scrumpy, then come back in the afternoon and do it again

ahahaha brewers droop is a great name for a brewery supply

[account deactivated]
in austin there were a bunch of stickers saying sxsw and i didnt know what it meant so i googled it and now i know. its a story
Im in austin
[account deactivated]
its a trap

shennong posted:

cleanhands posted:

ahahaha brewers droop is a great name for a brewery supply

great name, great shop, though i only get booze from there

discipline posted:

Impper posted:
i think there is a 98% chance i go to sxsw you captain fucker. i looked in your facebook today and you look really good tho so i think you'd look too good in comparison with me, so im not sure if thats gonna work out...

if there was a post of the month prize this would be it... hmm.... perhaps there should be a post of the month prize!!! ok john!!!! you win post of the month!!!!!! send me your address

john 'christie' christ, somewhere hip, usa

[account deactivated]
just send it to "John 3:16 c/o Logan Square Chicago" they all kno me there
CROW DID IMPPER COME TO SXSW?? GOON MEET?!?!?!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
CROW DID IMPPER COME TO SXSW?? GOON MEET?!?!?!

Hes coming in like four days. He said so. Dont tell anyone

cool lets go 2 white horse and teach him how to 2-step then mug him when he gets really drunk
cool lets mean mug hi\m and then mug shot him Gotten from the Busted! mug shots website for his inevitable Austin arrest www.bustedmugshots.com "If Your stupid! Dont get Busted!"
impper when you get here give me the key card to your hotel so i can use it to bang chicks that i give rides to during the day while you're out seeing whatever terrible music you like
as long as impper's with me, sxsw is not gonna be about no goddamn music
u guys better see 2 chainz, the-dream, young l, danny brown, big krit & black hippy at sxsw okay??