downvoted for speaking the truth, wddp as fuckkk

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:
skinny white chicks smoking are hot as hell imo

if youre gay

I'm gay.

cleanhands posted:
downvoted for speaking the truth, wddp as fuckkk

emaciated white nihilists (that have tattoos, smoke, etc...) are the only white people who have good aesthetics

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:
skinny white chicks smoking are hot as hell imo

if youre gay

I'm gay.

i smoke and have tattoos but i aint no nihilist
damn dude smoking cigarettes is just fucking bad ass as Hell. its similar in ancient times when someone would light a signal fire to communicate a message with another, but with a cigarette that message communicated is complete indifference to the negative health ramification of inhaling pure toxins that have no other purpose than the slow degradation of the body at a cellular level. yes! - much like the cancer cells one seeks to incur by suckling his malbaro, that bro then becomes a cancer of modern society himself, an abberation that knows no bounds or constraints that are enforced onto the others around him, in essence by flipping his stylish lighter and sucking in hot death he becomes a rebel without a cause. a proverbial dragon whom, with a mere huff and a puff of his firey death, incinerates all the craven poseurs within his path, those too cowardly to embrace the oblivion that they so courageously embrace only in word, hah!

to strut down a college campus sidewalk, legs bowlegged, leaning fully back like a cholo - the entire world is watching it seems through a fishlens camera from below. "wow" everyone thinks, "that guy is fucking cool" - he knows it entirely.
he flicks off the ash from his cigarette as he passed by a bicycle cop, his 4 inch long bike shorts riding up even higher on his legs due to his seated position. the top merely glances over the top of his aviator shades, he knows full too well this is one mean hombre he does not want to tangle with

Impper posted:
damn dude smoking cigarettes is just fucking bad ass as Hell. its similar in ancient times when someone would light a signal fire to communicate a message with another, but with a cigarette that message communicated is complete indifference to the negative health ramification of inhaling pure toxins that have no other purpose than the slow degradation of the body at a cellular level. yes! - much like the cancer cells one seeks to incur by suckling his malbaro, that bro then becomes a cancer of modern society himself, an abberation that knows no bounds or constraints that are enforced onto the others around him, in essence by flipping his stylish lighter and sucking in hot death he becomes a rebel without a cause. a proverbial dragon whom, with a mere huff and a puff of his firey death, incinerates all the craven poseurs within his path, those too cowardly to embrace the oblivion that they so courageously embrace only in word, hah!

to strut down a college campus sidewalk, legs bowlegged, leaning fully back like a cholo - the entire world is watching it seems through a fishlens camera from below. "wow" everyone thinks, "that guy is fucking cool" - he knows it entirely.
he flicks off the ash from his cigarette as he passed by a bicycle cop, his 4 inch long bike shorts riding up even higher on his legs due to his seated position. the top merely glances over the top of his aviator shades, he knows full too well this is one mean hombre he does not want to tangle with

you're so weird.

Impper posted:

that sucked.

the day they finally ban cigarettes will be a sad and pensive day imo
smoking is man taking charge of his own mortality imo. i am hastening my death, yeas, but my death will be my own
i been convincing one of my american friends to take up smoking. im going to do it. im going to kill a young man w/ he whole life ahead of him

Impper posted:

I smoke like the cigarette is an extension of my own body, the only thing my fingers are more dexterous with than a ciggie is my pen0r

Impper posted:

how adorable

the hubris and narcissism involved in not smoking is disgusting
On the other hand it's nice to not have everything around you smell like an ashtray all the time
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

[account deactivated]
i'm a proverbial gay dragon, suckling a phallic object and spitting hot fire to the beat of a florence and the machine. yeeeeeaaaah booooi. kill my balls, stamp out my pride - continue the eternal process of emasculation, mother gaia, impale me with dominatrix stilettos. i want to die as i lived, cravenly a sucking a metaphorical dick in a starbucks. I'm gay, I'm gay I'm gay Ahahjahahahgaha
[account deactivated]
i have a mirror to the left of me and i do that all the time
but like, actually do it for real.
[account deactivated]
its interesting how the modern world was built on regular cigarette smoking and alcohol drinking. And how the entire like literate curmudgeon insult persona of christopher hitchens martin amis types is built around a personality that only exists in persons who drink and smokes constantly. All these personas that are part of books and films from the width of the 20th century and into the 19th continue to appear in movies and tv shows, even though it's a very rare personality type comparatively.

when nicotine is replaced with marijuana and alcohol is replaced with some kind of synthetic nonaddictive opioid, and caffeine is replaced with a sort of plant based stimulant that doesn't cause cancer, people will view media of the past and be really confused by these personalities, in the same way you can watch the honeymooners and see all of these types that were copied over and over, but stopped existing way before they stopped appearing steadily in films.

there will be brand new archetypes to fill popular filums with and we'll all have a big party

Myfanwy posted:
even though it's a very rare personality type comparatively.

are you sure

littlegreenpills posted:

Myfanwy posted:
even though it's a very rare personality type comparatively.

are you sure

it was common when everyone smoke and drank all the time, it is less common now that only some people drink and smoke all the time, and less do every year, that's why i said comparatively

actually the 'really cool person who smokes and drinks all the time' personality was an exercise in applied aesthetics orchestrated by marketers and paid for by cigarette and booze companies, it never existed in real life because addiction is cool but addicts arent

Meursault posted:
On the other hand it's nice to not have everything around you smell like an ashtray all the time

I like the smell of nicotine. sometimes I'll just light a cigarette and let it burn like some sort of incense offering to the god of death

nicotine doesn't smell like anything, that's tar and ash
Smoking is cool and I dont even care about the cacner but the smell and the money and the not being able to climb stairs is a real dealbreaker. Also I accidentally inhaled one time and it made me really lightheaded and I needed to go lay down.
who smokes cigarettes without inhaling
me i smoke em with my butt
smoking owns. i smoked a cigarette all the way to the end yesterday and had a good look at the little pit of tar that had gathered at the front end of the filter, immediately saying to myself "all that and more went in u dog" and i immediately lighted another one even though it was the grossest most cancerous looking shit i've seen since me and bf met up
i smoke all cigarettes to the end because thats all i get when i pick up the butts that have been strewn around the street in front of the bar that i sleep in front of