We real cool. We
Left school. We

Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We

Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We

Jazz June. We
Die soon.
non-smokers are absolutely revolting, california is full of them and they die in droves, constantly, always with the same shock that such a thing could happen to them despite all their careful abstinence. i have been precipitating my own death for years, when it happens i will make it a work of sublime art. love life, love death, smoke cigarettes

deadken posted:
skinny white chicks smoking are hot as hell imo

that aesthetic is racist as shit son

i don't think aesthetics can "be"
why do men fetishize white women so much i swear im gonna kill myself over it someday
mmm idk i find it equally weird when ppl go on and on about whatever kinda gals u please. but yeah. i do fo sho its cus my races telling me wat to do
men set an impossible fucking standard

futurewidow posted:
why do men fetishize white women so much i swear im gonna kill myself over it someday

why specify white, would it be better if there were a bunch of pics of women of color having a smoke

excuse me buddie, im p sure some of those girls had some native american blood
just because skinny white girls smoking is hot doesn't mean that skinny non-white girls smoking wouldnt also be hot
my first proper long-term sexual relationship was with a skinny tamil girl who smoked
it's really hard to win on race+sexuality. like, when i went to china and saw firsthand the fucked up dynamic there with certain types of white guys exploiting their first world privilege visa vi chinese women, i had--for years!--a reaction to any such pairing that was, ultimately, pretty fuckin' racist in effect! or, like, i've never been with a black woman and in a way i'd kind of like to some day... but that is essentialist and dehumanizing and a terrible reason to approach a human being romantically or sexually! it's all just fucked!!!!
my first relationship was

futurewidow posted:

http://www.carefreewhitegirl.com/

futurewidow posted:
men set an impossible fucking standard

Not if their hearts run wild with love

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:
why specify white, would it be better if there were a bunch of pics of women of color having a smoke

i've resigned myself to the way men are

i don't think men can "be"
these skinny white igrls smoking are the first hurdle on ken's marathon of celibacy. stay strong ken
the personal is not and never has been the political
I don't care if it's a man woman skinny fat all I wanna see is them cancerous lungs!!!! hachi machi

gyrofry posted:

feel free to appropriate this for the methodological individualism discussion

gyrofry posted:

we're all people tho

wrong - we am multitude
there's something really paradoxical about that... like, to deny profundity of the little man peering from behind the eyes, the singularity of it, is to risk losing sight of the miraculous value of humanity, which is in turn the most reliable foundation i've found for denying solipsism, sociopathy, and other forms of anarchocapitalism.

but you're a smart guy, you could just be riding another vehicle--mine definitely ain't made out of diamond
my hovercraft is filled with eels
*gets in u hovercraft, begins massive bbq*

ilmdge posted:
these skinny white igrls smoking are the first hurdle on ken's marathon of celibacy. stay strong ken

i dont think i can have sex with a picture. i'll be ok

wrongo

futurewidow posted:

Because i'm white? Like seriously, you gonna criticise Nelson for marrying Winnie cuz he had a black fetish?

im so white i assume you're talking about a simpsons character and a wonder years character, respectively

gyrofry posted:

Wrong, the entire comprehension of the world is, and has always been, limited to one person's perception of it at a time. Politics is nothing BUT the personal. So when you're on the bus and see a yuppie move away from a homeless person you're analyzing it from a political or social perspective but only in the prism of YOUR brain. If people aren't educated about such then there's nothing political about it in the slightest and it's just "some dude getting creeped out by a weirdo".