[account deactivated]
Sure and also Tim Burton's Corpse Prez
i like that hilldawgs have to scramble for heat exhaustion theories and even with their exaggerations it still sounds like lame shit they can't defend. *literally anyone can google that in new york at 10:30 AM that day it was 78 degrees F and 40% humidity* "it's TOTALLY NORMAL for a woman of her age to collapse when it's 85 DEGREES and 80% humidity which is why florida has no elderly people"

ilmdge posted:

she was on kimmel the other day opening a jar of pickels and he asked her "are you in good health" in those words and her response was and i quote: "Well, this has become one of their themes. Here, take my pulse while I'm talking to you. Make sure I'm alive. Back in October, the National Enquirer said I'd be dead in six months! So with every breath I take I feel like it's a new lease on life. I don't know why they are saying this." etc etc

he asked if she was in good helath and she didnt say "yes" wtf. even if shes dying she should have said yes

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i like that hilldawgs have to scramble for heat exhaustion theories and even with their exaggerations it still sounds like lame shit they can't defend. *literally anyone can google that in new york at 10:30 AM that day it was 78 degrees F and 40% humidity* "it's TOTALLY NORMAL for a woman of her age to collapse when it's 85 DEGREES and 80% humidity which is why florida has no elderly people"

they've finally come out and said she has pneumonia lol

she has a terminal case of fail aids contracted on the 4th anniversary of benghazi. rip.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

i cant wait till it comes out that the clintons and donald trump both use the same supplier of young person blood
i think the pneumonia thing is bullshit but it's the same thing. she's perfectly healthy! she just got pneumonia in early september!
when you say the pneumonia thing is bullshit do you mean it doesnt really matter? or that you dont even believe she has it
[account deactivated]

lmao
[account deactivated]
There are mild forms of pneumonia and it's definitely possible, especially for a candidate campaigning and interacting with thousands of disgusting americans. But the clinton campaign's relentless eternal crusade to hide any shred of humanity behind a carefully manufactured and incompetently maintained facade is going to do more damage than a case of bubonic failaids because they only know how to communicate grudgingly in small soundbites and everyone knows everything they say is a lie.

They could have embraced it, combined a free 2-day break for planning and preparation with staged propaganda photo ops. Shown a picture of clinton and a smiling minority doctor in a pristine exam room, announced to the world she had something minor but believable and was resting and recovering. Pictures of smiling clinton meeting with screened healthy smiling multiracial actors dressed up like patients sharing inspiring stories about their bowel movements or whatever, a report about her remarkable and rapid recovery showing how super strong she really is and thanks to the greatness of americas perfect health care system and everything is wonderful and she'll fix everything that isnt because she CARES so hard.

Instead they reflexively jump to weak flimsy lies that make everyone question why they're lying in such a panic. And naturally the assumption is gonna be reptilian brain eggs and ass cancer and they've lost complete control of the entire narrative and revealed they're actually incapable of planning for that an old lady might need a sick day. So how can they be trusted to orchestrate the international manipulations and complex crimes against humanity of the imperial capitalist regime?

This election was a lot more interesting when it looked like it would be two of the most bloodthirsty psychopaths imaginable hooting in tongues at each other and not just the most incompetent campaign staffs in history flailing about in round rooms trying to piss in each other's corner.
yeah if it really is pneumonia they should have said "hillary has pneumonia we're taking a couple of days off" and sucked up the day or two of pepe avatars speculating that she has judaism-induced encephalitis. instead they're paranoid and completely insular and tried to cover it up so now they've got footage of their candidate flopping and collapsing like a mannequin being stuffed into a black van
[account deactivated]
lmao

How can you trust crooked hillary to fix americas crumbling obamacare when she spreads disease to her entire campaign staff? Americas public servants don't deserve such callous disregard for their health.

How can crooked hillary protect americas borders when she can't protect her own campaign headquarters from invasion?

How can crooked hillary protect america from biological terrorism when she can't protect her own staff?

this is easy maybe I should get a twitter account and collect those sweet trump PAC checks
the trump campaign has this sealed up, there is no way out. i should have put all my money on some weird australian betting site for this back when the trump as president odds were 1000 to 1. i knew it. i fucking told everyone. the liberals won't believe it until a month after he takes the oath. strap in everybody

MarxUltor posted:

How can you trust crooked hillary to fix americas crumbling obamacare when she spreads disease to her entire campaign staff? Americas public servants don't deserve such callous disregard for their health.

How can crooked hillary protect americas borders when she can't protect her own campaign headquarters from invasion?

How can crooked hillary protect america from biological terrorism when she can't protect her own staff?

this is easy maybe I should get a twitter account and collect those sweet trump PAC checks

dream job tbqh

I am hillary's raging bile duct ....

drwhat posted:

the trump campaign has this sealed up, there is no way out. i should have put all my money on some weird australian betting site for this back when the trump as president odds were 1000 to 1. i knew it. i fucking told everyone. the liberals won't believe it until a month after he takes the oath. strap in everybody

whoever wins this will be an excellent year for the ceremonial finger-pointing and "if you had only listened to me"s of the election ritual

don't blame me, i voted for kodos.
like all intelligent people she is tired of being alive, so she chugged a ton of polonium in an attempt to blame the FSB and start world war three from beyond the grave
clinton has all the money and establishment support but who could've guessed just how incompetent her campaign staff would be, other than realizing it would be staffed by people who haven't ever had to try in their entire lives
*turns on radio*

"...well in the west wing Josiah Bartlet had a degenerative disease and that didnt stop him being president..."

*turns off radio*

tears posted:

*turns on radio*

"...well in the west wing Josiah Bartlet had a degenerative disease and that didnt stop him being president..."

*turns off radio*

aaaaaaaaaaaah

Red_Canadian posted:

don't blame me, i voted for kodos.

oh my god dude are you sixteen. your posts are like hilary saying pokemon go to the polls. every time.

i dont think anyone who's 16 would think the simpsons is funny
has he moved on from defending bernie sanders yet after the endorsement
everything is funny, this world is a farce, death to america, death to israel

tears posted:

everything is funny, this world is a farce, death to america, death to israel

glomper_stomper posted:

I actually have voted Kodos in every government election the last 37 years so really do not blame me
it's just the perfect joke for the entire american political farce. both the candidates are horrible monsters, everytime, and no one can even mount an effective third party campaign. i'm not disparaging those that are trying, it's more of an indication of how terrible and one-sided the media and the political apparatus are.
even Lenin thought it could serve as a useful indicator of the general political consciousness. i liked bernie whether or not he was a total dupe because he was getting the right kind of discourse into the political atmosphere, which has completely died after his defeat. almost all of us gradually got to our political beliefs, i feel that the general population will go through a similar evolution. a revolution is when that goes extremely rapidly, but there has to be more than the 5% of so that are willing and idealistic enough for the change we want.
elections show third parties where they have effective presence/grant a measurable target to aim for (check county maps for where they get their votes). you don't mean this in a 'majoritarian' kind of way, right? like, youre not proposing rev doesnt happen based on how your election results are nationally?
It's so bizarre to think that if those videos didn't exist, nobody would know that the next leader of the largest nation in the world was dragged unconscious across a sidewalk and thrown into a car, only two months before she would be elected.
Rhuzzone is fine with saying the parties are the same as long as in so doing you don't use a metaphor that makes you sound like some kind of normie
well any kind of results can be useful towards the development of a social movement. for better or worse, a portion of the population will be gaining any sort of political consciousness during an election, it's foolish, in my eyes, not to try to take advantage.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Rhuzzone is fine with saying the parties are the same as long as in so doing you don't use a metaphor that makes you sound like some kind of normie

Actually Simpsons refs are good

just don't quote anything after season 9 and you'll be good
[account deactivated]