4. Lack of legal consequences for paternity fraud. Courts do not have laws on the books that punish women who name a fraudulent father and both collect money from him (as well as denying the real father the knowledge of his child.) In fact, courts have upheld that men who had no prior serious relationship with the mother are nonetheless responsible to pay child support if they had been paying it previously for a period of time, even when it is determined that the payor is not the biological father.
but wasn't your argument earlier that biology shouldn't have anything to do with the concept of fatherhood?
that was cycloneman
hey i don't agree with you larger point or like you one bit but i just wanted to say that you really have been whiz-bang with your talking points
This is a srs first world problem but still somewhat telling of the state of masculinity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-15236758
[account deactivated]
No chance in hell that's a troll, nope.
Some dude had to pay child support to a kid he donated his sperm for, because he wrote some birthday cards and called the kid seven times in 15 years. This sounds positively fair in comparison.

camera_obscura posted:
hey i don't agree with you larger point or like you one bit but i just wanted to say that you really have been whiz-bang with your talking points

you should agree with me cuz i am consistent and correct

5. Men have to sign up for the selective service and women do not. In the last century, this disparity was responsible for the deaths of around 700,000 American men, with at least one million seriously injured.
"Most rapists were subjected to some form of sexual abuse in childhood. A startling amount is perpetrated by females. Peer-reviewed studies conclude that between 60% to 80% of "rapists, sex offenders and sexually aggressive men" were sexually abused by a female."

Furthermore, her article points out the systemic privilege enjoyed by female paedophiles: "65% of the survivors of female abuse who opened up to a therapist, doctor or other professional were not believed on their first disclosure. Overall, 86% of those who tried to tell anyone at all about their experiences were not believed." And: "A U.S. Department of Justice report finds that, in 2008, 95% of all youths reporting sexual misconduct by staff member in state juvenile facilities said their victimization experiences included victimization by female personnel, who made up 42% of the staff."

So, in the spirit of the Feminist proclamation that "Men Can Stop Rape" I propose that all females opposed to rape do their part.

Women Can Stop Rape.

A simple six step program, if followed rigorously by women, will reduce the number of rapes in our society.

Step 1: Acknowledge that every woman is a potential paedophile and child abuser.

Step 2: Acknowledge that you, a female, have privilege to rape children granted by a female supremacist society. In our female supremacist society, it is believed that women can never do wrong, and that children who are raped by a woman "wanted it." Furthermore, women's rights organizations have a long history of demanding that female child rapists be given lesser sentences or let off the hook altogether.

Step 3: Demand that rape apologists stop promoting child rape culture by denying that women are capable of doing such horrific things.

Step 4: Demand that our female supremacist society take children seriously when they report being raped by a woman. Remember, rape is rape.

Step 5: If you see a female raping a child, or you suspect something is wrong, report it to the authorities immediately.

Step 6: Teach your daughters that raping children is wrong. Child rape culture starts in the home, and it can stop there too.

Women Can Stop Rape.

Goethestein was probated until (Oct. 17, 2011 16:40:13) for this post!

lol
Another instance of sexism against men: polyandry is illegal. Even if we accept the (stupid) idea that polygyny is inherently wrong because of the patriarchy, the same logic does not apply to polyandry. Indeed, the inverse is true!
I upvoted your post in solidarity, I guess someone moderating this thread thinks women don't rape.
I don't agree with the conclusion that this is a female supremacist society but when you consider that 9 times as many men are imprisoned, that men are given stronger sentences for the same crimes, and that al of family law is explicitly biased against men, one cannot reasonably deny that we at least have a female supremacist legal system

Goethestein posted:
Demand that our female supremacist society

If you dummies think that child support and female-preference in custody courts is anything but economic status-quo pragmatism then I'm so so sorry

If custody were based on economic status quo pragmatism then certainly males, as generally the wealthier sex, would be granted custody more often
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbWhQ&feature=player_embedded

The first minute is ok - the rest is dumb is hell and makes me agree with Sharon

Edited by NounsareVerbs ()

that dude is a spaz and shouldnt say cunt and bitch, but again one must look at ideologies on their own merits, and compared to some of the rhetoric that emerged from second-wave feminism his excesses in language are sesame street level
6. Men have lower grades, lower rates of college and high school graduation, and currently a slightly higher unemployment rate. Their rates of having a criminal record are also substantially higher. As a result of this, men are more likely to be homeless and much more likely to work in dirty or dangerous jobs, and have higher rates of substance abuse and a lower life expectancy.
7. Men have to put on huge charades of character for the hope of sexual contact while women just have to be present and wait for an attractive male to approach her.
basically tru.
[account deactivated]
I disagree that sexism is not a problem in the workplace. It is, simply not the totality or even necessarily the major cause of wage gap. One thing that video failed to mention at all really is the job choices and decisions available to people who did not attend college at all. We also see here that men make more than women. This is due in large part because men in this group are much more likely to work in dirty, physically demanding, or dangerous jobs than women - mechanics, truck drivers, shipping, mining, fishing, farming, logging, police, military. Because these jobs are dangerous and tiring, they are generally paid better than other jobs available to men of that income level. Women in the same educational level will be more likely as a percentage of population to work in retail, office jobs, and cleaning, which are less dangerous and pay a lesser amount than dangerous occupations.
Men would stop suffering if they just died...quickfix u can do at home w/o a revolution or reform or anything. Just my 2cents.
8. In adolescence, our brain development is about three years behind girls, making it impossible to outsmart them in those years when we are most horny.

NounsareVerbs posted:
8. In adolescence, our brain development is about three years behind girls, making it impossible to outsmart them in those years when we are most horny.

that's why teenage boys should have sex with other teenage boys. imo.

Cycloneboy posted:
that's why teenage boys should have sex with other teenage boys. imo.

this is actually what happens in india but it's also very very frowned upon to continue this into adulthood so it fucks a lot of people up

ED1T: to be clear i'm not saying that this shouldn't be the case but that it obviously shouldn't be such a taboo thing. currently when it is the case, it is a taboo thing

Edited by Skylark ()

having sex with teenage boys?? sign me up!! (for the amber alert) - matthjis krul
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
reading that, most of it's shit, but a couple are interesting.

the right to parenting is real. basically, a woman can become a parent whenever she feels like by just grabbing some semen from the nearest sperm bank. a man has to go through lengthy adoption processes.

selective service is totally valid.
also, het women have the advantage in the mating game because men outnumber women in relevant age groups.