Edited by gyrofry ()

vermin villain
sometimes i try to smoke in the shower so i can jerk off to my bad-ass reflection but the cigarette/joint always ends up getting wet
a hybrid of jools/mccaine: is that you?
crosspostin picture of the neocon as death incarnate

i literally have no idea what hes saying
i remember watching an atheist debate with chris hitchens vs some dude and hitchens made the point that you cant disprove something. five minutes later he was arguing that the Islamos hadnt proven that they werent all fifth column traitors
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
a hybrid of jools/mccaine: is that you?

fUck

[account deactivated]
mccaines nose is bigger than mine, because Der Jude
[account deactivated]
Honker Bonerwitz
i have the bigger nose
umm hello i'm right here
[account deactivated]
i have a small attractive nose. white power.
[account deactivated]
my nose is bigger than an xbox
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

umm hello i'm right here

computer, open C:\images\rhizzone\noses\

enhance

enhance
'88 and the trot is still strong in this one

i think i did an visual history of hitchens throughout his life once. its very depressing. he progressively becomes more drunk, dark-eyed, disheveled, and piggish. kinda awesome. should update it.

actually now that i think about it the first picture was of mccaine
i clicked play on all the videos itt so theyre all playing simultaenously and its pretty awesome

aerdil posted:
i think i did an visual history of hitchens throughout his life once. its very depressing. he progressively becomes more drunk, dark-eyed, disheveled, and piggish. kinda awesome. should update it.

actually now that i think about it the first picture was of mccaine

he was pretty handsome when he was young in that doughy british way

same
[account deactivated]
hey ladies i'm doughy and british
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
nobody else got why I was laughing so hard during the first 3 minutes of melancholia

please don't disrupt art film theatres

discipline posted:

futurewidow posted:
he was pretty handsome when he was young in that doughy british way

using these adjectives (doughy, british) you'd think it kind of impossible to have them tacked on to the word "handsome" but I've seen it and it's weird

it's a resigned sort of attraction, the equivalent of an audible sigh

[account deactivated]
i hate chris hedges so goddamn much.

here is a thing that dude has written:

“The process of defection among the ruling class and security forces is slow and often imperceptible. These defections are advanced through a rigid adherence to nonviolence , a refusal to respond to police provocation and a verbal respect for the blue-uniformed police, no matter how awful they can be while wading into a crowd and using batons as battering rams against human bodies.”

i mean. just look at it. LOOK AT IT

“The process of defection among the ruling class and security forces is slow and often imperceptible. These defections are advanced through a rigid adherence to nonviolence , a refusal to respond to police provocation and a verbal respect for the blue-uniformed police, no matter how awful they can be while wading into a crowd and using batons as battering rams against human bodies.”
oh shit, christopher hitchens, not chris hedges. damn. well lets just pretend hitchens said a thing, then.
who the fuck is chris hedges

Impper posted:
who the fuck is chris hedges

Chris Hedges
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chris Hedges

Born 18 September 1956 (age 55)
St. Johnsbury, Vermont, USA
Education Colgate University, B.A.
Harvard Divinity School, M. Div
Occupation Journalist, Writer
Spouse Eunice Wong
Children Thomas, Noelle, Konrad, Marina
Christopher Lynn Hedges (born September 18, 1956) is an American journalist, author, and war correspondent, specializing in American and Middle Eastern politics and societies. His most recent book is The World As It Is (2011).
Hedges is also known as the best-selling author of War Is a Force That Gives Us Meaning (2002), which was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award for Nonfiction. A quotation from the book was used as the opening title quotation in the critically acclaimed and Academy Award-winning 2009 film, The Hurt Locker. The quotation reads: "The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug."
Chris Hedges is currently a senior fellow at The Nation Institute in New York City. He spent nearly two decades as a foreign correspondent in Central America, the Middle East, Africa and the Balkans. He has reported from more than fifty countries, and has worked for The Christian Science Monitor, National Public Radio, The Dallas Morning News, and The New York Times, where he was a foreign correspondent for fifteen years (1990–2005).
In 2002, Hedges was part of the team of reporters at The New York Times awarded the Pulitzer Prize for the paper's coverage of global terrorism. He also received in 2002 the Amnesty International Global Award for Human Rights Journalism. He has taught at Columbia University, New York University, Princeton University and The University of Toronto. He writes a weekly column on Mondays for Truthdig and authored what the New York Times described as "a call to arms" for the first issue of The Occupied Wall Street Journal, the newspaper giving voice to The Occupy Wall Street protests in Zuccotti Park, New York City.
Chris Hedges is married to the Canadian actress Eunice Wong. They have one child and Hedges has two children from a previous marriage.

edit:
I Don't Believe in Atheists, published in March 2008, is a critique of what Hedges perceives as a radical mindset that rages against religion and faith. Hedges states the book was motivated by debates he had with atheist authors Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens who, Hedges feels, excessively demonize religion, particularly Islam, in ways that, Hedges believes, were eerily similar to the thinking of Christian fundamentalists.
Collateral Damage: America's War Against Iraqi Civilians (ISBN 1568583737), with Laila Al-Arian.

sounds like hes a much better person than hitchens (i'm not saying it's bc he's religious, but it's definitely bc he's religious)

hes a god damn idiot lib'ruhl and i wont have anyone say otherwise