hahaha goatstein you're so fuckin caremad bro
nice charts w numbers on them or whatever nerd. go back to d&d
did u get laid again mags. cuz u got the kind of sneering self-satisfied pugnaciousness that generally means youve managed to chow down on some dick for the first time in six months
i've had a girlfriend for seven months dude
we dont have sex though our relationship is based entirely on figuring out who can read mao the loudest before we break all the furniture in the house
sounds healthy *wears lil round glasses* im happy for you *grows really long fingernails*
this is bc we have both recognized, as outlined in the top, that personal happiness is not important, fail aids, big head, catchphrase
how does your girlfriend feel about your Khrushchevite Liberalism
i just upvoted the op.
You're confusing me with McCaine, who has actually praised Khrushchev, and I believe probably quite enjoys eating Corn.
khrushchev actually kept the same sexual politics as stalin i think? i dont know how to make a joke about gay corn here. im sorry
Tell us about your girlfriend maggotmaster, particularly her design and threadcount
selma hayak but with a sillier accent

Goethestein posted:

Tell us about your girlfriend maggotmaster, particularly her design and threadcount

Goatstein are you ever gonna stop whining real hard about me. It wouldn't get stale if you were remotely creative about your insults but youre really, really boring and like, look at yourself, how many times have you made the Pinochet Killed Less People Than Stalin "burn". You keep doing it even though nobody thinks its funny. How do you manage to be such a tryhard that still comes off as someone who didn't try.

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

khrushchev actually kept the same sexual politics as stalin i think? i dont know how to make a joke about gay corn here. im sorry

perhaps the only joke about gay corn........... is u

when are you coming to the uk mags. we should meet up lol

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

Goethestein posted:

Goatstein are you ever gonna stop whining real hard about me. It wouldn't get stale if you were remotely creative about your insults but youre really, really boring and like, look at yourself, how many times have you made the Pinochet Killed Less People Than Stalin "burn". You keep doing it even though nobody thinks its funny. How do you manage to be such a tryhard that still comes off as someone who didn't try.

Look Goatstein hasn't really had a good week, he just downloaded and watched Lexi Belle's first anal scene and he was really disappointed so give him a break.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]