gyrofry posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

discipline posted:
Where can I find me a religion that lets me do whatever my conscience dictates? Sort of a, do as you wilt shall be the whole of the law gig? Something that springs from the health and vigor of this our end of history neoliberal world. Hmm... *eyes fall on a Dusty "Dick" Dawkins book*

soulless hedonism is the only ideology that makes sense for someone living in a capitalist state

soulful hedonism is better

what im doin

Crow posted:

gyrofry posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

discipline posted:
Where can I find me a religion that lets me do whatever my conscience dictates? Sort of a, do as you wilt shall be the whole of the law gig? Something that springs from the health and vigor of this our end of history neoliberal world. Hmm... *eyes fall on a Dusty "Dick" Dawkins book*

soulless hedonism is the only ideology that makes sense for someone living in a capitalist state

soulful hedonism is better

what im doin

gettin money

what we doin
gettin money
one of my best friends just moved to a new city, and wiz khalifa and lil wayne already bought him shots at the club

they had a bunch of cop cars out side the place, go figure
ha ha ha its williamsburg
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just read this thread after reading Public Enemies and his thoughts in that make much of this criticism seem ridiculous.

"He is an islamophobe!" they cry. So what? Are you going to make him stop writing? Are you going to stop people from feeling an affinity with some of his thoughts? Appreciating his elegant writing? All because you pulled out a phrase, wrote it on a little sticky label and put it on his chest.

"Oh no he's an islamophobe....an....islamophobe, let me just burn my books then, looks like he's out of the Activist-Approved Canon"