[account deactivated]
The Big Boss: Why aren't those reports on my desk?? Why is my coffee cold?? I'm gonna call that temp agency!!

discipline: Just a moment sir, just uh... collating these... files... *hastily posts anti-semitic article on the rhizzone*
Bet she'll say "it's sunday"

Edited by FSAD ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ahmadinejad has the biggest nose of the three... really makes you think. this is why I love political cartoons.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

can somebody explain this to me already. christ

in a word, trotskyism

this is bullshit chicken isn't a "staple". if you can eat meat on a regular basis you're better off than you should be deal with it
oh boo hoo hoo im an iranian and spend more than 5% of my income stuffing my hairy face. man aren't americans fat and disgusting. i hear they're all gay too
so basically iranian children are starving (hint: they aren't) because some weird religious nuts want to build nuclear reactors they don't need, but seriously they want them really, really bad and won't make any weapons out of it, which they continue to insist on despite the fact their children are starving (not)
once they get their nukes and demonstrate their might they'll be much more secure in the region, but will the sanctions end../?

getfiscal posted:

so basically iranian children are starving (hint: they aren't) because some weird religious nuts want to build nuclear reactors they don't need, but seriously they want them really, really bad and won't make any weapons out of it, which they continue to insist on despite the fact their children are starving (not)

they need both the reactors and the weapons. Next troll.

bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran o/~
https://ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/iran-sanctions-collective-punishment/

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

HenryKrinkle posted:

http://ceinquiry.us/2012-10-27-iran-sanctions-collective-punishment

There is the case of Milad, an 8-year-old hemophiliac who relies on a US-manufactured injection that his family finds is hard to come by in Iran

lol damn. are you angling for a political speechwriter job

also are there really no sources for the realities of how the people's lives are affected by this in iran other than the US government and iranian medical NGOs

if they're hungry we should let them eat some of our nukes
nobody gives a shit about Iranians hth
On January 9 the {ed: PBS} broadcast reported that Iran's denial that it is pursuing a nuclear weapon was "disputed by the U.S. and its allies." The show turned to a clip from Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to bolster that point -- but edited out the part of his statement in which he said: "Are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No."