[account deactivated]
i ran into fedallah at wal mart yesterday -- she's doing ok. still looks great. says hi to everybody.
Rand brick remains a teeny noob and I'd crush him.

getfiscal posted:

hello

hello getfiscal ur the only person itt that i can remember posting at.... so long ago......

oh wait no i forgot abt deadken & jools & well not really tpaine b/c he is a free spirit
jools is an EDL organizer now

ggw posted:

you should check out www.postplace.org
good people there

um no thx it looks hella lame

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

jools is an EDL organizer now

im glad that hes making himself useful thats a worthy cause

ask t-paine if you want to see the PMs he sends now....fucked up
lol what is wrong with those people

btw i havent posted at the $1000 dolar mangosteen chair forums in like maybe 3 years and not at that four letter acronym place that i dont know if i can mention so you have to forgive my ignorance of current dramz

and iwc i recognize your name but i dont remember if your a good poster or not sry
Here's an update about all that stuff: *clears throat* *takes a drink of water* *spits water up* No one cares

SHANK3Neuropathy posted:

lol what is wrong with those people

btw i havent posted at the $1000 dolar mangosteen chair forums in like maybe 3 years and not at that four letter acronym place that i dont know if i can mention so you have to forgive my ignorance of current dramz

and iwc i recognize your name but i dont remember if your a good poster or not sry

what was your name before?

also no i'm not a good poster

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

also no i'm not a good poster

no one ever is

i dont want to say b/c of dumb personal drama that probably doesnt matter b/c people dont hold grudges around here or dig up shit from forever but i am often solipsistic

hello soft money1m

animedad posted:

Squalid posted:

Hitler posted:

http://www.internetslang.com/WBW-meaning-definition.asp

That's stupid and I'm glad I never posted somewhere people use it.

posted? youve never hung out w black ppl Lol

You don't know shit bitch I fucking lived with a Haitian. Good thing my friends aren't as retarded as you/yours

the only black person i know irl that uses 'white boy wasted' is gucci mane
GUCCI

Squalid posted:

You don't know shit bitch I fucking lived with a Haitian. Good thing my friends aren't as retarded as you/yours

hahah this quote

[account deactivated]
im p sure he's 'hippiekiller666'
no im dognostic
my head hurts
randbrick wrote for vice magazine as recently as may of this year
Barbara Starr, CNN's Pentagon reporter (more accurately known as: the Pentagon's reporter at CNN), has an exciting exclusive today. Exclusively relying upon "three senior officials" in the Obama administration (all anonymous, needless to say), she claims that "two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed US Air Force Predator drone in the Persian Gulf last week," while "the drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait . . . engaged in routine maritime surveillance." The drone was not hit, but, says CNN, "the incident raises fresh concerns within the Obama administration about Iranian military aggression in crucial Gulf oil shipping lanes."

First things first: let us pause for a moment to extend our thoughts and prayers to this US drone. Although it was not physically injured, being shot at by the Iranians - while it was doing nothing other than peacefully minding its own business - must have been a very traumatic experience. I think I speak on behalf of everyone, regardless of political views, when I say that we all wish this brave hero a speedy recovery and hope it is back in full health soon, protecting our freedom.
thats greenwald btw not randbirck. i just needed 2 share
I googled randbrick... and what I found... http://www.law.umn.edu/eperspectives/winter2010/news-and-events/randolph-brickey-opinion-piece
did you click through to the article
what randbrick and many (all?) other left commentators conveniently elide is that a child 15 and older is not considered a "child soldier" under international law
ephebosoldier
I did actually read the article but I was referring to the picture of the author.

stegosaurus posted:

I did actually read the article but I was referring to the picture of the author.

a Great Man does not concern himself with what the piteous masses believe is a good haircut

forget it, doctor. it's minneapolis ~tilts head coastward, walks off with head down~