as a member of obama's undercover netcorps, this really touched me. i love politics.
love this new style of manipulative cinematography that feels both viral and well produced
Achievement Unlocked: Neoliberal Dictator of Capital - 30 Points
[account deactivated]
You know, when he came on tHE r H i z z o n E and spoke with us, I started thinking. Man, this guy is REALLY sacrificing a lot. I know he has friends, but it's going to be really hard for him to find genuine friends now, and not ass kissers or knob slobbers. He gets scrutinized on every word that comes out of his mouth, and there are ignorant folks who genuinely hate him for no real good reason other than all of the slander that goes his way. And he's a person like you and me. It's hard to remember that sometimes, as dumb as that sounds to me.

aerdil posted:

love this new style of manipulative cinematography that feels both viral and well produced

ha yeah.

im not exactly sure how the sentiment "this was sent in an official campaign email" runs into "how candid!"

what are these people really going to achieve.

getfiscal posted:

Lesser of two evils

[account deactivated]
jeremy scahill ‏@jeremyscahill

I have scores of pics of children mutilated in Obama-ordered strikes in Yemen if anyone is interested in including that in cute photo essays
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

humanitarian drone aid

predator missiles filled with confetti and candy
remember when bush bombed aid packets in afghanistan
i really like authentic moments from great statesmen like this. Reminds me of the time Putin publically threatened an elected official or when Ahmadinejad denied the holocaust, all beautiful candid moments not completely scripted and tightly controlled by an elite pr staff.