Everyone here at the crownzone is a monarchist, but why? What first brought you to the fold of imperial grandeur? Obviously we are talking mostly in terms of the great Slavic Christian empire of Russia and its territories, but lesser monarchies like the German Reich might also be considered for the purposes of this thread.
Well i
Because of the grace and steadfastness of my Queen, Elizabeth II, obviously

you should feel the same way gf, unless living in quebec is starting to warp your mind with degenerate gallic republicanism

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

getfiscal posted:

lesser monarchies like the German Reich might also be considered for the purposes of this thread.

the western hemisphere definitely needs more monarchies....maybe Peru or some shit.

the western hemisphere definitely needs more monarchies....maybe Peru or some shit.

bring back the empire of brazil

Basil II was straight up gangsta
an anime tar? smdh

gyrofry posted:

an anime tar? smdh

no, it's from an animated western film, not a japanese anime

you should feel the same way gf, unless living in quebec is starting to warp your mind with degenerate gallic republicanism

let's remember that quebec was founded by the french monarchy under catholic auspices. perhaps quebec can have its own monarchy.

because the queen s'd my d

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:

an anime tar? smdh

no, it's from an animated western film, not a japanese anime

preteen jessica rabbit in drag

actually it is "Anya" from the picture "Anastasia"
I like how This is what the crownzone literally believes

because it is gods will

Crow posted:

I like how This is what the crownzone literally believes

fucked up but forsooth

monarchism is great and yanks need to quit whinging about succession laws like they're some unique and terrible aspect of monarchism because bottom line is yanks inherit shit all the time despite being unworthy
agreed. in fact if you dont hate yanks i think you should leave this forum.
imagine having millions of little shits trying to decide who should be the head of the state. jesus christ what an abomination
god save the queen
"I despise the yanks; I daresay I shall despise them for as long as I shall draw breath." -Lord Johnathan Mccaine, 8th Earl of Farthingshire
The Kennedy dynasty was a disaster, but the Bush dynasty has been far more successful. the south wins again
i thought them mawfuckaz was from connecticut?

angelbutt_dollface posted:

i thought them mawfuckaz was from connecticut?

shh someone might notice

a connecticut yanqui in king farter's night court
Roland the Farter (known in contemporary records as Roland le Fartere) was a medieval flatulist who lived in 12-century England. He held Hemingstone manor in Suffolk and 30 acres (120,000 m2) of land in return for his services as a jester for King Henry II. Each year he was obliged to perform "Unum saltum et siffletum et unum bumbulum" (one jump, one whistle, and one fart) for the King's court at Christmas.
it must have been really depressing to be a serf on a jester's estate.

i bet the other serfs teased you mercilessly
im a monarchist because im gay
only the first part of that is true
IWC. *Rhythmically pounds head on car window* COME OUT COME OUT COME OUT..... BITCH THIS I S HOW I DO IT

ima vacuum dis bitch
I did not know there was an episode of quantum leap where Beckett becomes a guy with downs
oh boy

peepaw posted:

oh boy

murder all royals, imo