an in-depth explanation of the "almond eyes" issue:

http://clairelight.typepad.com/seelight/2006/09/almond_eyes.html
in an alternate universe, Ghenga Khan rode with her army of babearians across the steppes raping the shit out of peasant men and spraying out so many babies from her mighty mongol hips that today 10% of Earth-2 is still related to her. really makes you think
i like whikkkte gur$lz

Goethestein posted:

in an alternate universe, Ghenga Khan rode with her army of babearians across the steppes raping the shit out of peasant men and spraying out so many babies from her mighty mongol hips that today 10% of Earth-2 is still related to her. really makes you think

that's not really possible...

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

that's not really possible...

gengha khan started having babies at 13, ended at 53. 40 years. 10 months per pregnancy. all triplet baby girls. 144 girls. on average, each of them birthed only 100 girls. and each of theirs 100, and their daughters 100, and their daughters 100. 1.4 billion girls in just five generations to rule earth-2 as conquerors with uteruses that could crush a living horse's skull. owned much? indeed so

Goethestein posted:

asian people are only attractive if they dont have that forehead thing. you know the one i mean

u mean as long as they don't look like you?? agreed.

i believe goatstein's thinking of Klingons
[account deactivated]
i'm not familiar with the name
[account deactivated]
Trying to act like you don't know all about Marvel lore, are you, fucker?