to put it in context of how boring this gimmick is: it would be more interesting if you once again began talking about being a teenage marxist, living under the brutal confines of your grandmas 101 actuary courses.
dear twitter: today was a rough day at school, the principal (what mom makes me call her) forced me to turn my che shirt inside out. Argghh, I can't wait until i'm old enough to finally become an accountant and lead a self fulfilling life.

AmericanNazbro posted:

to put it in context of how boring this gimmick is: it would be more interesting if you once again began talking about being a teenage marxist, living under the brutal confines of your grandmas 101 actuary courses.

funny how people rarely bring that up anymore. i just talk about what other ppl talk about. if you guys talked about my ridiculous life plan i'd talk about it.

i'm gonna be mega-rich + famous, unlike you, who will die alone in a gutter after i give you cancer.
cycloneboy how did you become a marxist. are your parents marxist. did they expose you to marxist ideology as part of your homeschooling regimen
cycloneboy, how many famous actuaries are there?
do you think you're asexual because you were homeschooled or homeschooled because you were asexual. i mean lets face it theres at least some level of causality going on here

deadken posted:

cycloneboy how did you become a marxist. are your parents marxist. did they expose you to marxist ideology as part of your homeschooling regimen

i learned about Stalin's rapid industrialization of the USSR and was instantly converted.

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

i learned about Stalin's rapid industrialization of the USSR and was instantly converted.

where. how. elucidate

Cycloneboy posted:

i'm gonna be mega-rich + famous, unlike you, who will die alone in a gutter after i give you cancer.

im going to be a famous novelist Lol

cycloneboy is going for joel rifkin levels of fame and he is going to get there because he is a smart, driven young man

deadken posted:

do you think you're asexual because you were homeschooled or homeschooled because you were asexual. i mean lets face it theres at least some level of causality going on here

No, there isn't. If anything is to blame for my asexuality, it's my sexual anhedonia, but honestly, I doubt it. I was never really interested in sex or romance, and all my earliest memories on the subject are about how it seemed pointless so...

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

where. how. elucidate

I can hardly remember, but probably old lf. *sheds a single tear*

Anhedonia is my favorite brazilian soccer player of all time
do you still like marxism even though there is nothing exceptional about the soviet growth experience and marxism itself is discredited and philosophically incoherent?

getfiscal posted:

do you still like marxism even though there is nothing exceptional about the soviet growth experience and marxism itself is discredited and philosophically incoherent?

the soviet union grew more over the 1928-1970 period than any other country in the world (except Japan), FUCKTARD.

Jesus Christ. Nothing exceptional about the Soviet growth experience? Good God. How is this man allowed to post?
nothign exceptional save for the number of innocent people slaughterd for demanding their freedom

Cycloneboy posted:

the soviet union grew more over the 1928-1970 period than any other country in the world (except Japan), FUCKTARD.

where is this 'soviet union'? i can't find it on my map.

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

where is this 'soviet union'? i can't find it on my map.

It lives on in the hearts and minds of all good communists.

Cycloneboy posted:

Jesus Christ. Nothing exceptional about the Soviet growth experience? Good God. How is this man allowed to post?

so you threaten to kill anyone who doesn't produce to the hilt, and even then you end up killing millions of people, and you end up with an economy that couldn't figure out how to make televisions that didn't randomly explode.

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

so you threaten to kill anyone who doesn't produce to the hilt, and even then you end up killing millions of people, and you end up with an economy that couldn't figure out how to make televisions that didn't randomly explode.

Same, but the USA, and cars that don't randomly explode.

As human beings, mass murder is our collective history; we are the children of a thousand forgotten genocides.

Cycloneboy posted:

yeah let's pit the US car industry against the soviet one. good idea. does your community college offer economics courses.

getfiscal posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

yeah let's pit the US car industry against the soviet one. good idea. does your community college offer economics courses.

Did the Soviets ever make cars that explode? I don't think so, Tim.

Cycloneboy posted:

other people's pain is my pleasure! bwahaha! it's not called something NICE!

this but unironically

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nothign exceptional save for the number of innocent people slaughterd for demanding their freedom

"innocent" "people"

[account deactivated]
goatstein were you the inspiration for the jim carey film "ace ventura: pet detective"?

does your transphobia and/or admiration for dan marino stem from teh events depicted therein?

Edited by angelbutt_dollface ()

Cylontween stop murdering grandmas in my thread
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

laces out

6DrRE1LDY_U

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

d4ky posted:

tpaine posted:

laces out

6DrRE1LDY_U