[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Wape. Wape ith wot bwings uth togevva, todayy
Wape. Twue wape. Dat bwethed envelopthment
:roll:
rape by veloutine
will somebody do a vote count so we can all get confirmation that i won.
i'd do it myself, but, you know, conflict of interest.
VOTES

cycloneboy: 1488
faggot dog: 420
maggotmaster: 69
nobody: everybody
part of cycloneboy's inauguration should be a solemn promise to post more about asexuality and autism and avicide and being a marxist actuary and less about fucking rape by faggot envelopment, which is boring
this isnt even the election thread guys
jsut because it says 'mod election' doesnt mean this is the election thread. check your privilege.
rape by gluttony

deadken posted:

part of cycloneboy's inauguration should be a solemn promise to post more about asexuality and autism and avicide and being a marxist actuary and less about fucking rape by faggot envelopment, which is boring

well i'd talk about those things, but they never seem to come up.

teh best part of being an aromantic asexual* is whenever i read a story about how relationships are hard or destructive or end in divorce or never seeing your child again or w/e, i get to pump my fist and say "OWNED AGAIN STRAIGHT PEOPLE".

* don't make another "aromatic" joke, it wasn't funny the first time either

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

otoh, rape by envelopement just comes up naturally in conversation all the time, here at tHE rHizzonE.

ilmdge posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

otoh, rape by envelopesment just comes up naturally in conversation all the time, here at tHE rHizzonE.

vv

someone post that faggot dog picture
there is a name for your mental disorder, cycloneboy, but i doubt it's 'aromatic asexual'
i'd say "fuck, beaten", but the more faggot dog the merrier
yeah sure any college student can transcend the real, any asexual goon can transcend relationships, if i have a peanut allergy have i transcended those loathsome legumes? the answer: who gives a shit
did i win

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

did i win

yes! congratulations

shermanstick posted:

i vote that we have only one mod this term and that the other mod slot is an honorary slot dedicated to all of the black men in prison and also to that one guy in gaza that got killed that people on facebook post political cartoons about

gilad "gene" shalit?

hi thread. im just checkin in. did you guys make me mod yet? thx
al;right the votes are in time to enact some purges
a Great Terror approaches from the east...
hey nazbro
you still lifting?
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO