i saw the first one and it's pretty pro- for a thing on american teevee
i don't own a television
me neither :ninja: :angel: :toot: :pervert:
no but i saw JFK if you wanna talk about that
lee harvey oswald was a patsy for a domestic conspiracy directed by persons within and associated with the us intelligence community to remove john fitzgerald kennedy as revenge for kennedy's clever move to partially implement the nixon bay of pigs invasion project, ensuring its failure. beyond the personal pique engendered by the specific decisions ensuring the botched invasion (as kennedy intended), the incident along with kennedy's intention to withdraw from viet nam, and unwillingness to nuke anyone during the cuban missile crisis also cemented in the minds of the bellicose hardline anticommunist co-conspirators that kennedy was soft on communism and could not be trusted to faithfully carry out the truman doctrine
When boomers are all like “everyone remembers where we were when kennedy got assassinated” I’m all like bitch, motherfucking planes crashing into skyscrapers was our defining moment, the olden days must have been hella boring
i thought our defining moment was when giuliani's response to 9/11 was "go shopping"
[account deactivated]

wasted posted:

i thought our defining moment was when giuliani's response to 9/11 was "go shopping"

that was bush i believe

okay actually i don't want to talkj about it
Savages was kinda boring.
Savages was a really bad movie

ggw posted:

It's also nice to see a "progressive" director make a movie where a young blonde white woman gets kidnapped by Mexicans and then raped.

MadMedico posted:

ggw posted:

It's also nice to see a "progressive" director make a movie where a young blonde white woman gets kidnapped by Mexicans and then raped.

if a real american had made it then rambo would have killed them all and saved her

MadMedico posted:

yeah the scene where the Mexican (del Torro) shows her the cellphone video of him raping her was so unnecessary. Save it for a Christy novel, imo.

john christy has to become a well respected author so that i can fulfill my dream of writing a biography of him entitled "corpus christy: the john christy story"

cleanhands posted:

MadMedico posted:

ggw posted:

if a real american had made it then rambo would have killed them all and saved her

That's exactly what happens in the movie you dingus.

[account deactivated]
nah, bacon

shermanstick posted:

nah, bacon