[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thanks. speaking of breakfasts, do you have any advice on making cereal?

AmericanNazbro posted:

Edited by thirdplace ()

why would i boil my eggs when i could fry them sunny side up?
ya hard boiled eggs are gross

AmericanNazbro posted:

pour it in a funnel into your butt

hardboiled eggs are a great portable food and have biodegradable packaging, they are the apples of the protein world. also excellent in salads
yeah they're probably pretty handy for you because you live in a fucking dump land with no trash cans
yo, makin dis receipe right nao. Hot Giardiniera. will upate when finshed.

Personal Note: may or may not contain a splash of sangria

ggw posted:

yeah they're probably pretty handy for you because you live in a fucking dump land with no trash cans

bitch i live in a trash can

discipline posted:

I was eating breakfast and realized a lot of people struggle with eggs. here's the best and easiest hard boiled egg recipe: boil like 6 cups of water and then drop in 6 eggs to cook on boiling for 14 minutes and then run them under cold water for 3 minutes and let sit in cold water for 10

i hope someone follows this recipe and measures out 6 cups of water.

the difference between the easiest and most difficult hard boiled egg recipe is if you have to measure out the water.

actually hard boiled eggs own
dont just toss cold eggs into boiling water, though. the abrupt change in temp will cause them to crack and then you have egg goo in your water. for this reason it is advisable to put them in the water before it starts boiling
hard boiled eggs are for olds and heebs
also for making egg salad
professional actors use boiled eggs to cry by eating them and realizing they could be eating an omlette instead
tom told me to post this:

tell those hard boil egg bitches to slice their eggs in quarters and fry them in a pan until they are golden, then take them out and fry some onions and garlic in the pan, add chile powder and tomatos until the tomatos break down, then stir in fish sauce and eggs the last 3 minutes
a hard boiled egg is nietzschean smallness in its most pathetic form

deadken posted:

a hard boiled egg is nietzschean smallness in its most pathetic form

i see a lot of tarantulas itt and they ain't in team hardboiled!

Tell Tom this isn't his fucking prank playground. Cutting an egg, yeah fuckung right *wipes goopy hands on apron*
[account deactivated]
maybe you should google 'how to whisk egg whites', just imo
also hardboiled eggs are deviled eggs shitty little children

gyrofry posted:

actually hard boiled eggs own

egg yellers will kill ya #protectyoneck

i made scones this morning