http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2012/12/18/hollywood-hacker-sentence-prison-johansson-aguilera-chaney.html

A U.S. federal judge sentenced a hacker to 10 years in prison on Monday after he broke into the personal online accounts of Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera and other women and posted revealing photos and other material on the Internet.

U.S. District Judge S. James Otero sentenced Christopher Chaney in Los Angeles after hearing from a tearful Johansson in a videotaped statement. The case included the revelation that nude photos taken by Johansson of herself and meant for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds were leaked online.

"I have been truly humiliated and embarrassed," Johansson said. "I find Christopher Chaney's actions to be perverted and reprehensible."

Prosecutors said Chaney, 35, of Jacksonville, Fla., also targeted two women he knew, sending nude pictures of one former co-worker to her father. The judge noted the damage to the women was in some ways worse than what Chaney's celebrity victims endured.

our oppressive matriarchy strikes yet again at weird male perverts

"I am truly humiliated and embarrassed.....that these photos werent taken by Terry Richardson while he openly fondled his aged creepdick"
in before GBS "Jail Time!?!?! This guys deserves a medal!"
Terry Richardson is a great artist and does not deserve to be so slandered
phone hacker charged with 8 counts of "Brand Erosion"
controversial opinion: women should be able to choose if and how to release intimate, private pictures. this includes women who have posed provocatively for photographers in the past
Hm. I agree with you. However, Regardless of this, his sentence is out of line. Close thread debates over.

gyrofry posted:

Terry Richardson is a great artist and does not deserve to be so slandered

agreed, but Pol Pot

so how many people are going to jail for 10 years over the international Murdoch phone hacking scandal that involved actually bribing political officials and influencing legislation? exactly zero? COULD HAVE USED A TITTY
We must secure the existence of our peephole and a future for the sanctified virginity of 30 year old millionaire white women
virgins deserve to be persecuted

Superabound posted:

wtf I made a funny comment after quoting those pics but the web site didn't post it???
it was in brackets woodnit?

ilmdge posted:

controversial opinion: women should be able to choose if and how to release intimate, private pictures. this includes women who have posed provocatively for photographers in the past

Lol yase women in Hollywood “choose” the way they appear in the media

Celebrities and the rich should have their own internet that they only get to use so plebs and sperg hackers can't get to them or bother them

Meursault posted:

Superabound posted:

Hachi Macghi... me likey