i used to live there but I just moved! Sup

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

this happened a block down from me on the same line i got mugged.

CTA Passenger Attacked With Sock Filled With Feces

OAK PARK — A woman assaulted on the CTA Blue Line in Oak Park last week told police another passenger struck her in the face with a sock filled with human excrement.

“He had a sock full of his poop on me,” said the 21-year-old college student. “It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes.”

“It was like the biggest degradation I’ve ever experienced. I wish he had just hit me,” she said, because she thinks that would have been less traumatic.

“The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with,” she said. She managed to find some newspapers before paramedics arrived. The paramedics gave her towels and water.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/19/cta-passenger-attacked-with-sock-filled-with-feces/

i hope this becomes a new trend and it just happens every day on the subway to everyone going to their job that already was making them feel like they've been hit in the face with a poopsock every day, and everyone finally snaps and starts shooting. shoot every day

Groulxsmith posted:

thirdplace posted:

cities aren't dangerous at all, i bet dollars to donutz that if you worked out the statistics the increased risk from all the extra driving living in suburbs requires dramatically outweigh whatever the increased crime rate is in city, and that's not even considering that only a small fraction of violent crime is committed against strangers

ok let me listen to a man explain to me through empiricism how things are safe because of x metric over y axis instead of girls I know who don't feel safe riding the bus after dark

yeah yeah trust fund heiresses are afraid of everything. every woman i know in the city carries two weapons, one for serious stuff, one for fun