snipe
happy bday to my n*g Tommy Sankara, rip

Superabound posted:

"Philosophy proper deals with matters of interest to the general educated public, and loses much of its value if only a few professionals can understand what is said." --Bert and Russell, 1948

this is true about all things that humans do or say and fuck jargon forever and all the fields of academia that maintain their incestual bullshit through linguistic obfuscation

not that you all didn't already know that but it is something i am regularly mad about, and this is the internet and i'm posting about it because that helps a lot thanks

not everyone can be crystal clear in every facet when they are communicating something. it is incredibly hard to communicate complex ideas to other human beings, not everyone has this gift, and no one is gonna just drop everything into your lap. And its "ass-niggaz"
Hey all. Ass-Niggar here. I heard someone was calling me Fake. Well its not true. Admittedly, I've sometimes bowed to pressures and done things that were against my nature, but that's true of all of us and ultimately I have a family to support. However, I've always supported realness, from the very start.
Pistol 2 Ur Hilfiger.