snipe
Cum
doug stanhope is cool because he's like if you could inject america into your neck

getfiscal posted:

doug stanhope is cool because he's like if you could inject america into your neck

He was one of the comedians along with Joe Rogan who replaced Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla after they left the man show.

One recurring skit featured Kimmel's impression of former Utah Jazz star Karl Malone. Kimmel, made up in blackface, wearing a bald cap and body suit, would give advice on subjects such as history, health, and China. The impression pokes fun at Malone's well-known inarticulacy, and Kimmel's impression usually hinted at mental retardation.
doug stanhope did a long bit about being on the man show and he was like yeah it sucked but i got paid and i'd do it again for half the money lol
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Django Review: http://manyfesto.net/2012/12/26/455/

this is good. i just got back from watching django movie. it's the radical answer to "lincoln," a demented giggle fit in the face of parliamentary procedure, a stick of dynamite lit and tossed into the house of representatives. naturally there are some problems but goddamn i needed that catharsis after the phantom triumph of thaddeus stevens renouncing his belief that blacks are human beings while john williams' orchestra booms with pride. i'll write a long thing in the next couple days

Guyovich posted:

this is good. i just got back from watching django movie. it's the radical answer to "lincoln," a demented giggle fit in the face of parliamentary procedure, a stick of dynamite lit and tossed into the house of representatives. naturally there are some problems but goddamn i needed that catharsis after the phantom triumph of thaddeus stevens renouncing his belief that blacks are human beings while john williams' orchestra booms with pride. i'll write a long thing in the next couple days

hmmm turns out i wrote it now. made another thread for it.

Edited by Guyovich ()