ggw posted:

Lykourgos posted:

I went to a fancy, sit down pizza hut with a spiral staircase in China once. By went I mean, I went inside the front door and walked outside the front door before going to somewhere worth eating.

it was the pizza hut in Hangzhou, wasn't it?

Nah, it was in Beijing somewhere. I have never been to Hang Zhou.

getfiscal posted:

i went to suzhou, which is also a garden city. very pretty.

suzhou is cool yeah, guilin was nice too

babyfinland posted:

It's gross how you guys talk about poor people as these agency less pawns to be mobilized to perform for your Moses fantasies. And like you come up with these hateful messianic theories for them to consume. It's really weird. If got care about people just go help them and let them make up their own minds about whether they should start a civil war against the government. I know it's easy to say you're down for some ruckus when you're unemployed depressed and alone but most people have real concerns. Glenn beck and Marx and stuff are an entertainment for people, it doesn't represent support for revolutionary war.

this is basically right

i mean i dont think the hateful messianic theories part is usually or always the case but i dont know why a scientific methodology is being treated like the gospels
epic tombump maneuver
politics abhors an ideological vacuum tho

jools posted:

babyfinland posted:

It's gross how you guys talk about poor people as these agency less pawns to be mobilized to perform for your Moses fantasies. And like you come up with these hateful messianic theories for them to consume. It's really weird. If got care about people just go help them and let them make up their own minds about whether they should start a civil war against the government. I know it's easy to say you're down for some ruckus when you're unemployed depressed and alone but most people have real concerns. Glenn beck and Marx and stuff are an entertainment for people, it doesn't represent support for revolutionary war.

this is basically right

speaking of scientific methodologies, how about you actually name some names and explain what exactly they're saying and where they said it :*)

SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE FUCKIN RETARDS & THEY GAY. HAHA WELL PEACE IM OUT

guidoanselmi posted:

discipline posted:

wow yeah I guess the zapatistas, naxalites, maoists, and the bolivarian revolution was organized crime lol

all govt is organized crime

organized crime == shadow states == states == weapons == organized crime
therefore the only solution is getfiscalian insurgent (permanently revolutionary) democracy. starting with extra-state local community organization which as everyone pointed out is basically church w/o Religion as such. i will get on that i guess

i'm glad this thread got bumped, i read a bunch of it before i noticed the date on the posts. Good shit