deadken posted:

crushed to death by a computer mainframe? most likely but that'll probably be the leading cause of death in a couple decades

i'm just joking cheer up old chap

angelbutt_dollface posted:

wait what's this story? link plz

yospos poster linux_penix died after my 400th dubstep youtube threadshit of the day caused him to go into a spasmodic fit, chubby arms flailing about everywhere, one of which caught his enormous bitcoin mining rack which fell on him and crushed him to death. his body wasnt found for four weeks afterwards, by which point the lipid tissue on the linoleum floor had hardened into a hydrocarbon-rich resin which is thought to be able to provide 46% of the tri-county area's energy needs for the next decade

deadken posted:

yospos poster linux_penix died after my 400th dubstep youtube threadshit of the day caused him to go into a spasmodic fit, chubby arms flailing about everywhere, one of which caught his enormous bitcoin mining rack which fell on him and crushed him to death. his body wasnt found for four weeks afterwards, by which point the lipid tissue on the linoleum floor had hardened into a hydrocarbon-rich resin which is thought to be able to provide 46% of the tri-county area's energy needs for the next decade

littlegreenpills posted:

yah persistant buggery will certainly damage the colon, but what does that have to do with all the ramen

Some goon once claimed that anal sex is more harmful to women than to men because male sphincters can handle the strain.