stegosaurus posted:

the pimp c posthumous albums keep getting better, he really was the best who ever did it.

the idolization of cultural figures whos lives were cut short is almost always just rose tinted bullshit because they didnt get the chance to slide into mediocrity or stasis like everyone else but rap has actively been and will continue to be harmed by pimps absence

he was talking about 'knocking doors down' and 'forming a union,' he was about to take the south, and with it the rest of hip hop, to an unheard of level of real trill solidarity, and for that he had to be cut down. sleep apnea my foot basically.

blinkandwheeze posted:

the idolization of cultural figures whos lives were cut short is almost always just rose tinted bullshit because they didnt get the chance to slide into mediocrity or stasis like everyone else

aerdil posted:

well hes actually black soooo maybe its u who is the real racist

good thing you looked up the skin colour of the author of that article so we could know how racist we could be. phew

i also called him a her. serves me right for using gendered pronouns

drwhat posted:

aerdil posted:

well hes actually black soooo maybe its u who is the real racist

good thing you looked up the skin colour of the author of that article so we could know how racist we could be. phew

i only knew since i saw him make a twitter post about this. but im also a racist

tpaine posted:

LIL FUG NUGGY feat. NAH IT AINT BROKE NIGGA w/ special guest MODY

awww mannn, mody is my ninja

blinkandwheeze posted:

stegosaurus posted:
the pimp c posthumous albums keep getting better, he really was the best who ever did it.

the idolization of cultural figures whos lives were cut short is almost always just rose tinted bullshit because they didnt get the chance to slide into mediocrity or stasis like everyone else but rap has actively been and will continue to be harmed by pimps absence