here are some tips for all the people who have some money to spend (all my middle-class homies):

1) buy a motorcycle. Theyre fun as hell and cheap on gas. Learn how to work on the bike yourself in case anything goes wrong and you won't have to spend tons of money on a mechanic. A lot of the skills you learn when fixing/doing maintenance can be used on a lot of other things and it's also a very satisfying experience. Riding a bike means you can cut your commute time in half. Going on a road trip is an amazing and cheap way to spend your vacation too. You also have a lot better chance of dieing than driving. Which is helpful because you won't have to worry about money when you are dead.

2) veggies/vegans who wanna get swole. Buy black beans in bulk and eat them religiously. There's tons of ways you can prepare them and they're so cheap they might as well be free. They have lots of protein and their amino acid profile is fairly balanced. For vegans who need extra protein buy Gemma, soy and hemp protein in bulk, make a respective mixture of 60% 20% 20%. You'll get massive in no time.

3) for all the boys out there. get a vasectomy. Children are really expensive and dum. And if you're one of those guys that splits the costs of contraceptives with your partner you will no longer have to pay for that either! I also recommend getting the operation done as early as possible because by the time you'll have thoughts about starting a family it will almost be impossible to get a reversal. haha owned. now get a divorce and hop on your motorcycle!

4) eat horse meat. it's cheapier, healthier and more tender than beef. fuck horses.

5) stop doing cocaine. lol.

Now you have a whole bunch of dispensable income which you can spend all on clothes and look fly as hell.
another solidly Middle Classer Pinching Pennies & Calling It Poverty Tip, it helps to totally abstain from all drugs, including alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes, and junk food, except you can pick one single drug that you're allowed to do, because why are you living, exactly, if you don't get to do any drugs? this is bohemia not a fucking maoist concentration camp.
here are some tips i got from a movie:

- leave the gas running in your apartment so that it will create a large explosion and you'll get insurance money.

- move into an abandoned house in an industrial park in delaware. for fun, do things like driving golf balls into windows.

- beat yourself up in front of your boss and threaten to sue him for assault unless he gives you your salary without you coming into work ("no show").

- start an underground fighting ring which evolves into a chaotic terrorist operation that eventually erases all credit records in the US.

- go to group meetings for free food and coffee.

getfiscal posted:

here are some tips i got from a movie:

- leave the gas running in your apartment so that it will create a large explosion and you'll get insurance money.

- move into an abandoned house in an industrial park in delaware. for fun, do things like driving golf balls into windows.

- beat yourself up in front of your boss and threaten to sue him for assault unless he gives you your salary without you coming into work ("no show").

- start an underground fighting ring which evolves into a chaotic terrorist operation that eventually erases all credit records in the US.

- go to group meetings for free food and coffee.

don't forget the hegelian subject's life/death struggle for freedom

Children are really expensive and dum.

repped for crass sociopathy

tip: move to detroit and buy a $15k house

shermanstick posted:

Don't do that. Michigan has the worst drugs known to man. You'll end up spending all that money you saved trying to find weed that doesn't look and taste like pocket lint.

animedad posted:

am I alone in liking the new gucci mane album a lot and not liking m a a d city at all

Anyway i support criminal activity in its lowest forms. I've seen men in my line of work remove the copper fittings on motors and tanks and sell them lol. you can make a lot of money scrounging like that especially when you know where to look

GOOD SHIT

https://soundcloud.com/guccimaneonline/gucci-mane-ft-big-bank-black

HOOD SHIT

http://www.theonion.com/articles/biden-scores-800-feet-of-copper-wire,31013/

shermanstick posted:

and be unemployed for the rest of your life

this thread is hot

getfiscal posted:

mustang19 posted:

apostate to your own apostasy even

god is one in christianity? the father, the son, the holy spirit: one god. not hard bro.

God ftw.

[account deactivated]
pro tip: get a job

drwhat posted:

pro tip: get a job

why would anyone want to do that when everythiign you'd ever want or need can be found lying around on the side of a street: all the trash you could possibly want to eat; plethora of cardboard to play fort; infinite supply of chewing gum on the sidewalks; stylish twigs and berries to put in your hair to get an authentic 60's look to impress your williamsburg friends. Wow, amazing! who needs money when you got all these cool things lying around?

mom.. mom? yeah hi mom i don't really have time to talk right now.. yeah.. yeah.. no i didn't ye... no mom okay look i have to go soon we're just getting ready to .. yeah the same friends we're going to go take pictures at east river state park with some old... yeah.. yeah i'll wave haha um so anyway can i ... i mean, things are a little... i was wondering if you could... yeah... yeah that would be great! okay thanks mom... *click* phew ... okay i'm ready! summer, can you grab my twig tiara from the table?

animedad posted:

am I alone in liking the new gucci mane album a lot and not liking m a a d city at all

lamar need a neti pot n 5 new producers

this thread got a lil heated (phew!) so i skipped about 7 pages, its weird you would put ny ahead of london in the dumpster eating race though bc EU regulations on best before dates are so much stricter that it guarantees fresh produce in any given trash box (NOT my posts, fckin trolls)
[account deactivated]
food Not bombs was holding a sort of potlach in the square outside my apartment. this friendly idiot asked me to eat something with him, i used the same acknowledge & deny scheme ive practiced on the greenpeace/ save lake erie ppl.
[account deactivated]
Your post sets up a false choice. actually nobody has to eat ANY of the food that harassing street people give them.