jk lol
i might be willing to take it off your hands - does it have the 2.3L I4 engine with the revised cylinder head?
the cia can't post for shit. can we get some NSA boys up in here and post confidential documents about alien abductions and how jews did 9/11
We find the best derailment technique after anime is Catholicism
deep in a basement in langley, with an X taped to the window, the special postings office. contents: one thomas paine, special agent.

karphead posted:

i might be willing to take it off your hands - does it have the 2.3L I4 engine with the revised cylinder head?

we NEED car chat in this forum

history will be divided in two parts: from the gorilla to the annihilation of bill to... to the gorilla
thought this was the god thread

he didn't build up a bro rapport so I couldn't be bothered to read any of his posts. what was that guy on about
[account deactivated]
discipline attempts to disprove god by posting items from the fossil record lol

jeffery posted:

...so majestic

fuck i lost my strutting horse

nm

Edited by kinch ()

good hors
http://twitter.com/JDPON
JD PON da floor

RE: Horses
I ate some for breakfast, lunch and dinner today.
this man is going to make me rich

you think it's not legit? think again. guy has a gold frame on his portrait. gotta be real.

03:38 - Randy Bobandy: Are you the one always posting the sharia shit on /pol/
03:38 - Randy Bobandy: those posts are fucking A+
03:39 - Randy Bobandy: Edwin Gopperridge
03:39 - Behemoth pulls the peasants plow: no sir
03:39 - Randy Bobandy: Shit makes me lol
03:40 - Randy Bobandy: "please allah let this thread hit the bump limit"
[account deactivated]
I tore my frenulum when I was about 8 years old, playing naked gladiator wrestling with my 6 year old brother. I didn't tell my parents about it (my brother and I were "home alone" at the time) so it received no first aid treatment whatsoever. After a couple of weeks it had healed naturally and yes, the gap between the two ends of the tear did fill up and rejoined together. If you look at it now, you would never know there had been an injury.