AmericanNazbro posted:

become a pro gamer

i'm already double diamond league in korea on snes shadowrun time challenges.

[account deactivated]
maybe if i get a big contract with the anonymous bullshit hopeless idea contracting company i'll go buy a nice cardigan sweater from banana republic or something..
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

become a pro gamer

i'm already double diamond league in korea on snes shadowrun time challenges.

i don't think you can make any money from playing that game, sorry. should train in another game so you can get that dorkasaurus money.

can't lie tpaine i've never got through more than 30 seconds on those let's play videos because they horrify me.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I was talking with my friend the other night about how everyone expects to start on step 25 of life. like they assume they can just hop skip and jump to something that you need to take 25 steps to reach. but you start at step one. step one is shitty and it can take a long time to get what you want, but you will never get it divebombing ahead twenty or thirty steps. you just have to strengthen your resolve and start at step one. yes, some people are born on step 30 and some people get help but we are not those people. we have to start rough.

spring thaw seems to lift the spirits of our northern posters

discipline posted:

I was talking with my friend the other night about how everyone expects to start on step 25 of life. like they assume they can just hop skip and jump to something that you need to take 25 steps to reach. but you start at step one. step one is shitty and it can take a long time to get what you want, but you will never get it divebombing ahead twenty or thirty steps. you just have to strengthen your resolve and start at step one. yes, some people are born on step 30 and some people get help but we are not those people. we have to start rough.

stegosaurus posted:

My dream is to work 3 or 4 long shifts per week and flip employment the bird for the remaining 3 or 4 days. Jesus that would own. So sick of this five or six hours every single day bs.

same. when my mom first became a nurse she worked three twelve-hour shifts a week. I was so jealous. four days off a week and more than livable pay?? fuck ya

discipline posted:

Hmm. Interesting: So life really does mimic video games? Really makes you think.

Tony 'Taryn' Robbins - "Life is just like playing an RPG: you need to allocate stat points in accordance with your goals. Want to graduate with a post-grad degree in philosophy? Amass intellect points. A weight lifter? Focus your stat points on strength and dexterity. A Marxist? Dump your stats into charisma.

Over coming life's hardships becomes easy once you realize Ash Ketchum faces the same trials and tribulations every week on his journey to beating the Elite 4 -- If he can do it, so can you! Because It's not boot straps, it's Boot Stats."

d4ky posted:

impper posted a limonov quote a long time ago that I really liked. it would be very appropriate here

"Faster, faster, while there's still time, and fan whatever delirium or fire there is in you; it's unimportant what it is, only that you do it while there's still time-I advise you too, reader. Before your meeting with chaos, before your sunny vacation is over and it's back to nothingness."

ive been skipping work to galavant around the city with a lovely latino girl. highly recommended!

interesting. also if you want something, the best way to get it is to think about it all the time as if you already had it, and life will just naturally cause it to manifest.
i'm on step 88 of life. hahaha!
i have a job like a real adult, it pays real money i think but im not sure because the government is broke and i let my wife do all the finances
[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

i have a job like a real adult, it pays real money i think but im not sure because the government is broke and i let my wife do all the finances

Interesting, you permit her to do the finances, how else do you allow her to serve you? Does she have the privilege of changing your diaper and cleaning your rashy mud butt, for instance?

im so glad i got my job as a frito lays tester. the fringe benefits are massive!

animedad posted:

d4ky posted:

impper posted a limonov quote a long time ago that I really liked. it would be very appropriate here

"Faster, faster, while there's still time, and fan whatever delirium or fire there is in you; it's unimportant what it is, only that you do it while there's still time-I advise you too, reader. Before your meeting with chaos, before your sunny vacation is over and it's back to nothingness."

ive been skipping work to galavant around the city with a lovely latino girl. highly recommended!

both of you need to get a job.

i got a job

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1259299326
in light of mr. crow's unfortunate suicide, i would like to be considered for the acorn job.
four dollar guns and one dollar fifths. wish crow would have gotten some help, really seemed like he didn't know what he had.
rip Crow
[account deactivated]

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

same. when my mom first became a nurse she worked three twelve-hour shifts a week. I was so jealous. four days off a week and more than livable pay?? fuck ya

get an early morning job its basically like your two humans

Crow posted:

i got a job

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=84c_1259299326

haha well my posting this in the other thread seems redundant now