here's just some ideas to get the ball rolling (mods please sticky)

ability to print out and create male rape kits so that victims of rbe can report their assaults without the need to call police and be shamed by misandrist society

a little-talked about possibility: printing out 3d printers using 3d printers

manufacturing actual coins allowing bitcoins to make the transfer from a purely digital to a physical commodity

printing out small computers giving third worldists access to the rhizzone so they can be converted to the cause of JDPENRAHOWA
ending copyright laws forever and allowing basic tools for the workers to achieve autonomy to be created by Anonymous and downloaded and promoted via reddit upvotes
never having to buy a new part for your toaster again
ability to print beer. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa.
cost efficient way for me to bring haruhi figurines and pog slammers to untouched amazonian tribes
emanuela, it sounds like instead of owning your 3d printer, your 3d printer owns you.

i'll get meatlabour products instead, thanks.
not only trot papers but automated trot functionaries to hand the papers out
maybe we can print you a BRAIN

[account deactivated]
trot papers are a type of poison will that do
[account deactivated]
Seminal west coast rap album the chronic except the cover is dre on the front of a trot paper instead of a pack of rolling papers. Discuss amongst yourselves.

discipline posted:

it can print me a noose, gun and poison to kill myself

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays

turn that frown upside down kham
she just deactivated her facebook account

she actually did. dang
Shes cool lol
http://imgur.com/a/gbmEX

Crow posted:

Shes cool lol

for now...

https://joindiaspora.com/ everyone's deactivating their facebooks... to join the diaspora!
i'll only join that if i get IDF flair
You know, the nazis had pieces of flair, that they made the Jews wear

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

she actually did. dang

Yet her Linkedin is still up; combined with the fact that she was pressing me hard for a recommendation last week, I'd say she's just tying up some loose ends for that big Intersections International interview.