we are all chris dorner
its like theres a tiny little free golf course in each and every one of us
[account deactivated]

DildoMalone posted:

golf owns and you can get a set of used irons less than $10 and play a lot of par 3 courses (theyre usually free) making it probably the cheapest sport to play and therefore the most ideologically correct

footballs cost almost nothing cos everyone already has one and you play on anywhere

plus it generates populist political violence not millionares who hit tiny balls into holes and get given cars like a luxury arcade

golf is cool because i have a friend who plays it
welcome to the working class, we play all sports here - snooker AND darts

SovietFriends posted:

plus it generates populist political violence not millionares who hit tiny balls into holes and get given cars like a luxury arcade

where the fuck do you live that golf courses hand out free cars

DildoMalone posted:

SovietFriends posted:

he certainly doesnt live anywhere where the football teams generate populist political violence

but he does though
free golf courses, lol. par 3 courses in DC were about $20, and those are the ones on public park land

i used to play golf and then i realized it didnt comport with my ideology. i still snowboard though, because its fucking fun
i dont think its news to anyone that dc is a terrible place

jools posted:

but he does though

ones p-b as fuck and the others moving out of town lol

like internationally pretty much all firms and teams have political configurations which have been a more coherent driving force for violence way more persuasive than any apolitical reasons for sports violence

DildoMalone posted:

i dont know if its gossip but its done at most major events i thought

therefore normal people dont play on them and that is why its a disgusting bourgeoisie maze