[account deactivated]
tpaine your av is giving me a bad headfeel
[account deactivated]
cops clearly saying that they're going to burn the cabin
http://youtu.be/SCdqybEfy9w?t=1m

tpaine posted:

ilmdge posted:

i was hoping he would get away and just disappear and then the LAPD would be scared forever

i too want more innocent people to die.

you mean from the cops?

"The cabin caught fire after police tossed smoke devices inside, a law enforcement source told CNN."

lol
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

"The cabin caught fire after police tossed smoke devices inside, a law enforcement source told CNN."

lol

that's funny, in Counter Strike a smoke grenade puts out the fire

so now theyre saying it was because they used "pyrotechnic tear gas canisters" which set fire to the cabin accidentally

whats funny is if you google pyrotechnic tear gas canister and set it to exclude recent results, its all news items and court reports about the police setting fire to buildings with them
is that the same stuff cs gas came out of in waco?

jools posted:

so now theyre saying it was because they used "pyrotechnic tear gas canisters" which set fire to the cabin accidentally

whats funny is if you google pyrotechnic tear gas canister and set it to exclude recent results, its all news items and court reports about the police setting fire to buildings with them

lol they even call them burners

well that was the first line of excuses, that burner doesnt actually mean a thing that sets stuff on fire, also i think they were saying that they mean "burn" in the sense of "execute an action"
listen to the audio and it's clear the fire was intentional
yeah they discuss 'pulling' the building. did I mention that the lapd has purchased fire insurance on a number of cabins in big bear? seems to me dorner was merely a pawn...
[account deactivated]
they actually tore down the building before they set it on fire.

like they had a vehicle go and smash out all the windows. they he didn't come out so they had the vehicle tear down each of the four walls of the building. they say after that's when they heard a single shot so i guess they mean to say that's when he killed himself. but then they set the building on fire. so like... were they burning his dead body? fucked up dudes.
Does anyone find it a little suspicious that all of the killers are shooting themselves? I mean, I get the same vibe as the Red Army Faction suicides. Especially this guy, wouldn't he love his day in court?
PLUS as a cop killer and exsoldier he'd be a hero in prison
in death, dorner has become the greatest cop of all