my valntines day was kool. i played pool with my babie

watch to the end ftw

Impper posted:

9 "ball" or "straight" pool

[account deactivated]
as a valentines gift, goatsteins wife credited $50 into his livejasmine account
[account deactivated]
the rhizzone started sucking the moment john 'christ' christy and emanuela "drux" orlsndi fell in love and baby finland decided to sever completely

ilmdge posted:

as a valentines gift, goatsteins wife credited $50 into his livejasmine account

sever completely

Impper posted:

sever completely

The Rhizzone's dyin', Ken!
[account deactivated]
loving your new mcrib doesnt count when youre just going to eat it tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i am still in love
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
2 days later…

Yuffie finished wiping the bar down and sighed, looking around at the tables to make sure that everything was cleaned up. She and Vincent had volunteered to watch Seventh Heaven while Cloud and Tifa went on their honeymoon to Costa Del Sol. The newly engaged couple had nearly passed out asleep the night before, to try and be up early to help the newly married couple out the door and to the Shera. After that, they had to get the bar ready to open and run, Yuffie getting the drinks and tending the register, while Vincent was the brooding, vampiric bouncer. She laughed at how many men had made the mistake to hit on her, and then found three seconds later to be on their butts outside.

The ninja turned bartender stretched her arms over her head, "So Vince, ready to go to bed?" The ebony haired gunman looked up from putting the chairs on the tables to give a small smile. He had taken his cloak off, and rolled his sleeves up, seemingly happy. He stood and nodded, walking over to the bar, and leaning against it. "Where are you going to sleep?"

Yuffie chuckled and leaned forward, looking right at him… "Where ever you are. You promised like four days ago you'd make me yours…"

The gunman blushed a bit and looked down, before letting a small smile pull at his mouth and he looked back up at her. He reached up and let his fingers gently brush against her cheek, before bringing her face closer and softly kissing her. The shinobi matched his movements, wanting more… needing more, though she broke the gentle kiss and walked over to the end of the bar, turning out the lights. Not three heartbeats later, Vincent was there again, pulling her small form against his, moving his hands hungrily over her body before picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. The haunting kiss that ensued during their dangerous trip upstairs was enough to enflame Yuffie's passions, and she already had Vincent's shirt and holster off by the time they made it to the spare bedroom. The gunman battled the tiny ninja for supremacy, their tongues pushing and caressing each other's as if this was the last kiss they'd ever get to share…

The gunslinger didn't really mean to feel that way, but his heart was so full he couldn't help it. The small, dark piece that remained reminded him that he could loose her tomorrow, and he could go from having everything in the world, to nothing at all. The sadness in that thought, backed by all he had felt when he watched her fall under those bullets, caused him to pour himself into every caress, every word… every kiss.

It was as if his very life depended on it.

And Yuffie responded as if she was drowning and he was the only person who could save her. Every nip and moan that came from his mouth was like ambrosia, the very fruit she wanted to live on for the rest of her life… her eternal life… with him. She reached up as he laid her oh so gently to the bed and her hand slid down his gauntlet. She'd seen him without it, but he always kept his mangled arm hidden from her, Yuffie knew he was ashamed of it. She tugged the metal off of him and sat it away, then Vincent broke the kiss and stared down at her, his lips parted and breath ragged, the blood from their feverous embrace causing his face to turn a soft red. "What…" the gunman started but the woman just shook her head, and pressed a finger to his generous pout… "Touch me… everywhere… with both your hands."

Vincent didn't move, afraid that if he did touch her, he would corrupt her with the taint from the misshaped appendage, but when she brought her own hand to his wrist and guided his left hand to her cheek, she merely held it to her flawless skin and smiled. "You don't ever have to hide from the Vincent Valentine… not now, not ever." He just gazed down at her for a few more moments before letting both his hands slip into her silky hair and he started the soul stealing kisses again.

Their hands and lips started roaming all over their bodies, and Vincent was eager to get his beloved out of the binding clothes that held her. The ninja never would have realized he was so proficient with female garments, and the gunslinger just gave her a smirk, "I was a Turk… though not nearly as bad as Reno." The woman giggled and scrunched her nose, "eww… he's like a walking petrie dish, he really is." He started laughing a bit, the sound absolute heaven to Yuffie's ears. "I love you Vincent…"

He sobered and looked down at her, taking his kisses to her neck and shoulders, lightly nipping at her to raise the level of excitement. "I love you too… Yuffie…" he whispered against her fragrant skin, but he couldn't help himself, the nude ninja was just too big of a temptation to him.

He moved to sit up, looking down at the lovely woman under him, simply amazed by how she looked, her tight belly, small, but pert breasts… clear down to the black tuff of hair between her legs… he let his hand slid to her thighs, moving them to part further, and he came to lay on his stomach, his face close to her core… Yuffie blinked and sat up a bit… "What are you-" She was cut off as his warm tongue snaked between the delicate folds of skin, before he parted them and started to massage her nub. The ninja let out a whimper, squeezing her eyes shut, and balling her fists… the sensations were so intense all rational thought flew from her mind. The only things that remained were Vincent and his marvelous tongue.
The gunslinger also lost himself, she was so warm and tasted so sweet… he didn't want to cease his activities. He continued to lick and suck on her pleasure spot, slipping a long, slender digit into her entrance, only to have her move against him, letting out a rather primal moan. He took the cry, as she liked the intrusion, so he slipped another finger in, and then slowly started to move them in and out.

The ninja's head felt like it was going to explode; the feelings that were running through her were almost too much to take. She felt her release building, and Vincent just sped up his attentions. He knew she was going to peak, and when she did, he felt her hot fluid run over his hand. His own desire throbbed painfully in his pants, and he undid the button, pushing the leather garment off quickly, and then climbed over the helpless shinobi, who had the cutest look on her face… He leaned down and started to kiss her neck again, moving to her entrance, yet he didn't press in. "Are you ready?" He whispered, his voice low and sultry, the hoarseness gone in the soft statement. She shivered under him as she felt his member so close to her, "Yes," she nodded and to show her sincerity, she reached down between them and gently grabbed his length, stroking it and bringing the tip inside her. Vincent shuddered himself, letting out a rather fierce groan, not having been touched like that in far too long. Though, he wasn't about to loose himself completely, it was Yuffie's first time, and she trusted him to be gentle. He wrapped his arms around her, and started to press in, the ninja moved her hand and put her own arms around his neck, and she tried to relax the best she could. He wasn't small, and she could feel her muscles start to clamp around him as he slid inside. She let out a small cry, and the gunman hit resistance, knowing he'd made it to her barrier. "Just a bit further," he mumbled to the skin of her neck, "this will hurt the worst, but after that, it will get better…" He hated hurting her, and he knew no matter what he did, it was going to be uncomfortable, but he just hoped through some affection she'd be able to relax and enjoy the rest.

Yuffie dug her nails into his shoulders when he finally thrust forward, a cry of surprise and pain escaped her lips, but he was all the way inside her, and after a few moments of waiting, and letting her adjust, he started to move slowly. She stopped focusing on the pain, and started to concentrate on the pleasure she was feeling from having the soft skin of his organ sliding in and out of her. After a few moments, she started to move with him, wanting to feel more of the friction, and needing it harder. She could still feel pain and tightness, but it was rapidly being taken over by pleasure, and she found herself moaning and gasping under him, moving her legs around his waist so more of him would fit inside. A new wave of sweet agony passed through her body at that, but she didn't stop… she had to have him, all of him, so he would have her so completely that there would be no question as to how much they belonged together.

Vincent could hardly form a coherent thought as he continued to move within her, she was so hot and tight, he had to fight himself the whole time to keep from releasing right then… he was starting to get close, and by the reactions of Yuffie's body, he was pretty sure that she was getting close as well. "I… should pull out of you…" He managed to pant, not wanting to, but he didn't know if she wanted to get pregnant right away, if at all, and he didn't want anything coming between them. "I'm going to come…"

The ninja shook her head, tightening her legs around his waist, his warm breath against her skin just made her want this more. "No… come inside… I want you to…" He moved a bit, extending his arms straight so they were on either side of her head, and he pounded into her with more fervor, his own face looked blissful, completely taken in ecstasy. That wasn't enough though; he needed that spiritual connection as well. "Yuffie," he panted, slipping his crimson eyes open and looked down at her… she too look completely taken, her lips were parted, her eyes squeezed shut… Vincent smirked a bit, "open your eyes."

The ninja complied; her stormy, glowing orbs slipped open, fixed on his… "What?" She whispered, not sure what he wanted, but she did hope she was pleasing him properly. He leaned down and kissed her lovingly, not taking his gaze off hers. "Look at me, I want to see the release in your eyes…" Something about that statement set a trigger off in the young woman's body and she felt the warmth start to spread through her… all her muscles locked, but she didn't close her eyes, making the orgasism all the more potent, and she cried his name out. The gunslinger was so lost in the look on her face, and the bliss and love in her eyes, that when her muscles tightened even more around him, he felt his own release take him, and he thrust in as far and hard as he could, spilling his essence inside her. Vincent continued for a few more moments, empting thirty years of pent up sexual angst into her womb, and only when he was done, did he drop to his elbows, nestling his head between her breasts to catch his breath. Yuffie moved her fingers into his hair and smiled, leaving her legs where they were, not wanting him to pull out of her yet. She liked the feeling of them coupled together, even if she was starting to ache… Vincent was much more important then her small discomfort.

After a few moments, he raised his head and looked up at her, a tiny smile on his lips… "Are you alright?"
"Oh yeah, just peachy… in fact I've never felt better!"

"I didn't hurt you?"

"Sure, but only for a minute, then everything just went up from there." She kissed him softly as she finally released him and he slid back out of her, moving to lie next to her. She snuggled up against him, fatigue starting to take over. "Vince?" She said in a sleepy voice.

"Yes Yuffie?" He whispered back to her, his own voice drowsy.

"I love you, and if we get pregnant, I'm naming it Yuki… whether it's a boy or a girl." He smirked a bit, doubting he'd be that potent after all that time, but he just nodded, "I love you too." He gently kissed the top of her head and pulled the blankets around them.

The new lovers fell asleep quickly, their dreams full of opportunities rather then missed chances…

Yet another affirmation of two lives that were so nearly snuffed out…