Businessweek Warns That Minorities May Be Buying Houses Again

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/02/28/racist_businessweek_cover_bloomberg_businessweek_misfires_badly.html

go cry to your nearest tumblr
A publication owned by Michael Bloomberg is racist?
im the black guy
Figures that Those Kinds of People would buy a house with a gigantic hole in the side
yes yes yes
yes yes yes

wasted posted:

yes yes yes
yes yes yes

[account deactivated]
redacted for racism. for shame

Edited by TG ()

I was listening to my local college radio station and the news show was all upset about a bi musician calling somebody a fag during a tumblr slap fight. The argument the radio people made was that she was being mean, which was unprogressive. It was a nice insight into the psychology of the language police, who are the same peoples liable to get their Care up into a dander over a magazine cover, and how pointless it is to obsess over these superficial details.
lol
d
i noticed this while i was delivering mail but i figured that no one who read a magazine about business would care that it is racist
I still get bloomberg businessweek for free and it's not a bad magazine aside from the light racism/freepers stuff. The back section of the magazine is always really interesting and this month they had a long article on sriracha
i can't find the whole article online, but here's a link to the first part
https://www.byliner.com/caleb-hannan/stories/sriracha-hot-sauce-burning-sensation
[account deactivated]

shermanstick posted:

I still get bloomberg businessweek for free and it's not a bad magazine aside from the light racism/freepers stuff. The back section of the magazine is always really interesting and this month they had a long article on sriracha
https://www.byliner.com/caleb-hannan/stories/sriracha-hot-sauce-burning-sensation

the other night my mom and i shared a bag of sriracha flavored lays, its one of three finalists in the Vote Your Flav campaign. The other two are cheese garlic bread flavor and chicken&waffles flavor

The Latest, Racest Cover of Me Magazine

I've been working on this cover story

Two dogs are seen guarding a bicycle in Nanjing, capital of southern China's Guangxi Province. According to owner Luo Ganren, the pair are protective of him and his possessions. "My bike has no lock, and I never worry it would be stolen, thanks to my two puppies. They will guard the bike by holding the bars until they see me back."

what the SHIT do you guys THINK?

Crow posted:

what the SHIT do you guys THINK?

good dog

a nativity scene
[account deactivated]

elias posted:

shermanstick posted:

the other night my mom and i shared a bag of sriracha flavored lays, its one of three finalists in the Vote Your Flav campaign. The other two are cheese garlic bread flavor and chicken&waffles flavor

anyone else excited for Time's new issue "The Hacker President" which will show obama using android on an iphone 5
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Actually this one is better:
dadchat
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

dadchat

we get the observer every sunday and i read the news & business section bc im a SERIOUS READER and ill read x thing and exclaim like "man this guys an idiot!!" and my dear ol' dad will look up and say "you know, i wish you wouldnt call people idiots all the time"

no, no, no, NEEEEEH NEEEEH!!!
my dad doesn't read, and he regifted the knife I got him!

discipline posted:

I heard from my dad in tge first time in like 3 months the other day, he was calling to tell me to read a Time article, wtf dad...