[account deactivated]
They have an achiever’s mentality, something the traditional Russian experience could not have taught them.

[account deactivated]
These areas lack social diversity, most communication is basic and personal, and the price of human life is very low.
[account deactivated]
dang i would've expected more intellectual and political honesty from an endowment named after a 19th century american industrialist and capitalist
the truth is in the middle. both rural poor people and rich westerners are idiots.
so before mccaine told me to stop reading it i was reading A People's Tragedy and that dude liked to shit all over the peasants

fiz posted:

so before mccaine told me to stop reading it i was reading A People's Tragedy and that dude liked to shit all over the peasants

So did the Bolsheviks though.

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I don't really know how to fix it. maybe I was trying to fly too high at the sun. kinda bummed coz I made some posts today I Wanted to tweet about

Khammey are you ok, are you ok Khammey
You’ve been hit by
You’ve been struck me
Liberal totalitarianism

fiz posted:

he made sure to note on several occassions that Lenin looked like a normal dude instead of a badass super-revolutionary, and that Lenin lifted weights and wore leather jackets and thus was a jock macho

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

I don't really know how to fix it. maybe I was trying to fly too high at the sun. kinda bummed coz I made some posts today I Wanted to tweet about

Khammey are you ok, are you ok Khammey
You’ve been hit by
You’ve been struck me
Liberal totalitarianism

i'm gonna write a cool hack piece on liberal totalitarianism one of these soon-days

didnt stalin murder millions of people. oh no how unjustifiable to criticize his supporters
The carnegie foundation murdered way more

mongosteen posted:

didnt stalin murder millions of people. oh no how unjustifiable to criticize his supporters

not really, maybe like 3-4

unless you want to attribute all deaths that occurred during his rule as pm, which is dumb and by extending that same logic you could attribute deaths to yourself.

stalin was a real chill guy and if he were alive today he'd definitely listen to downtempo.
it takes a nation of Idiot!s to hold us back
[account deactivated]
so what's your opinion redfiesta?
[account deactivated]
carnegie endowment for international I Don't Like It I Do Not Approve

aerdil posted:

so what's your opinion redfiesta?

STOP RUINING THIS FORUM FOR ME