the seas are rising, my nation sics killer robots on children, europe is under siege, and everyone is talking nonstop about a tweak to family and tax law that will affect about one out of fifty people. our society's ability to redirect political energy into harmless outlets may be nefarious, but you still gotta admire the craftpersynship!
flag burning is abhorrent
get in line, gays, we need to solve global warming first
She's cool
i'm going to nefariously redirect my political energy into your harmless outlet
i have several outlets but i don't think you could really call any of them harmless!
that's a poop joke or something
gays should have the right to be as miserable as my parents, amiright??
If by rally you mean change their facebook picture than you're correct. If you mean make any effort at real change, political activity outside elections is inconceivable to this generation.

Gay marriage is a pointless issue though, usually based on the argument that activism is not a zero-sum game and all issues are important. A totally wrong argument to anyone who's ever worked on activism and has seen finances, manpower, and interest in the cause constantly on the verge of crisis.
yeah why even bother
sex is more important than economics, gravy huey.
to say that facebook page edits are inneffective are not lISTENING to Goebbels!

Edited by dipshit420 ()

laserjew
We want garlic bread, but we want roses, too!
Please don't have sex.
i wont but not because you told me
[account deactivated]
Hey tpaine

[account deactivated]
if you look at the trend its inevitable that everybody goes for their immediate selfish needs rather than trying to meet up and solve the Ocean. hwo are u gonna solve Monsanto if your neighbor hates that your Gay? You are not

dipshit420 posted:

"Hop" is a really reactionary movie imo. its anticommunist but it doesnt even promote meritocracy in its place, it promotes a caste system
dad got dressed today

parabolart posted:

everybody goes for their immediate selfish needs rather than trying to meet up and solve the Ocean.

Its shellfish.